Newbie from Johor

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

drsham

Club Guest
Dear friends-Model: E46 320i ( (jan 2002 as stated in the car registration and with prefacelift design - not really expert on this matter)-Male-Location: Johor Bahru-BMWclub: internet-Intention: to know about BMW cars and meet new friends- Hopefully BMWclub will become the best reference about BMW on the nethopefully i'm welcome in this club .TQ

welcome...me from jb as well.......can tea tarik some time ;)

Welcome drsham, hope you enjoy your UDM experience!

Welcome.. Welcome to D club..

Share some picture of your ride.. bro..

welcome to the rite club & hurry up sign up to be the official member

Welcome Doc..you sure got it right..BMWCM it's an official club..welcome dude

Thanks to all for your warm welcome. I'm not a medical doctor, i'm an academician.
Hope to register as a official member and meet all sifus. A lot of things need to learn form you all. TQ guys

yes tats the spirit MR ACADEMICIAN pls do so dont wait & do sign up & join us for the events in future yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

drsham;234063 said:
Thanks to all for your warm welcome. I'm not a medical doctor, i'm an academician.
Hope to register as a official member and meet all sifus. A lot of things need to learn form you all. TQ guys

Mr Academician..way to go bro at least now i have one more friend added from Johor..nice meeting and welcome aboard sir...:top: :top:

drsham;233224 said:
Dear friends

-Model: E46 320i ( (jan 2002 as stated in the car registration and with prefacelift design - not really expert on this matter)
-Male
-BMWclub: internet
-Intention: to know about BMW cars and meet new friends
- Hopefully BMWclub will become the best reference about BMW on the net

hopefully i'm welcome in this club .TQ

JB so big

stay where................:stupid:

came out for TT

welcome bro.................:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom