Newbie enquiring abiout e39 maintenance

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

JC_BMW

Club Guest
Dear all,Further to my self intro last evening, I hope to get some opinion on the following:1)What are the typical limitation in maintaining a 2001 or 2002 E39 UK specs & Japan? (E.g. Does air cond sys has issue in our hot weather?)Thou local auto bavaria specs is most ideal, but its limited in the secondary market.Cheers,JC

I am using UK spec e39 1999. Until now air cond doesnt has any problem. And my e39 until now so far so good. Dosent has major things change yet.

thank U for sharing

tweiboon;742071 said:
I am using UK spec e39 1999. Until now air cond doesnt has any problem. And my e39 until now so far so good. Dosent has major things change yet.

Do u use it for daily drive?

Look forward hearing from all. Tq

bro JC i think there are plenty of posts inside the forum about e39 maintenance.
just search them and subscribe whatever u feel related and necessary for future reference.
cheers.

I have a UK car that I brought myself here. So far no problems on the part, nothing is changed other than some replacement of parts due to wear and tear. My air conditioning has never even been inspected or replaced and working fine.

Top Bottom