Newbie Doubt..Local assembled or Overseas assembled

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Edwardjr

Club Guest
Hello every taiko,tai gajie,I m new :wink:to tis forum.. Age 25 Male Selangor Area.. Looking towards to get a BMW for my wedding tis year.. Any recommendation on which model i should embark on?.?TQ

BlackCat;404909 said:
Welcome to the Club's Forum... Do join us for our regular TT sessions and if you're around the Ampang area, do check this thread out: http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19561 by going to the last few pages for meet-ups details.

Use the Forum's search function...

BlackCat

Boss,Ampang far for me le..Aman Suria Nasi kandar okay la..:wink:tis sunday not free also.. btw, which part of Ampang??if i can make it..i will go..LOL

welcome to club ! do state you budget for your UDM - then only we can start the racun !

a beemer for wedding present? budget won't we a major issue then. for you young man, definitely an alpine white E92!

Haha..so dangerous la.. I plan 2 get a coupe..2 doors..(but afraid the price will drop like our shares price now..:wink:) still comparing between new and pre-owned..
Asked Ingress, they intro me a pre-owned 335i E90 for 390k, browsed thru classification and found 630i coupe for 390k also..about the same year late 2007, Any comments??

Edwardjr;405305 said:
Haha..so dangerous la.. I plan 2 get a coupe..2 doors..(but afraid the price will drop like our shares price now..:wink:) still comparing between new and pre-owned..
Asked Ingress, they intro me a pre-owned 335i E90 for 390k, browsed thru classification and found 630i coupe for 390k also..about the same year late 2007, Any comments??

get the 630i...bigger and sportier looking coupe. but a bit slow though.

hi edward..welcome to the club..already get which model or still searching..:listen: my advise is go for M series..:wink:

Top Bottom