newbie checking on where's the next TT session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Every Friday at MMZ Bukit Jelutong . Look for Bro Gendong , he will be there every Friday with other Sifus . Have fun bro .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome StB

We use to hav monthly Official TT @Borneo Rainforest, Sunway - refer to the Official Drives & Events section.

New CMs.. r we reviving the OTT?

Make it different...TT then follows with short drive n photo shoot session

Saab turned Beamer said:
Hi hi, just registered myself today as a newbie member. May i ask when's the next TT session in April?

Much appreciated.
Best if you check which unofficial TT is nearest to you. I know the KSA TT in Bukit Jelutong is pretty active, Gendong the Gangsta is the man to meet there. You can easily spot him as he's normally holding about 20 satay sticks. :)

The club's Official TT is now a thing of the past along with other official events, so dont bother. Go for the unofficial TT's, then join one of the many whatsapp groups that suits your fancy, ie weekly rempit drives, happy hours, TTs etc. Have fun.

Ramsing.. ppl join the Official Club to go for the Official activities.. how can u say OTT is a thing of the past la?

_M_ said:
Ramsing.. ppl join the Official Club to go for the Official activities.. how can u say OTT is a thing of the past la?
M. Please go to the Official Event Section and see when the last OTT was, Dec 2013. And how many members have been going for the few OTTs that were done? Correct me if I'm wrong, 2 to 5 people? Besides OTT, how about other events? It's all there, I'm not saying somethig which is untrue.

What I"m telling new member Saab turned Beamer, is how he can have a good time with like minded fellas with BMWs. BMWCM at the moment does nothing to propogate this, so if someone was to ask what's going on, no one is going to reply anything. In the end, he just goes away. So better to let him know, where to go and meet people, and have a good time. At least BMWCM is still relevant in this twisted sense.

If I'm wrong, then please correct me, as I'm just calling it like I see it. I"m sure the new CMs have a good plan for the year, so it will be a refreshing welcome. :rock:

ramsing said:
M. Please go to the Official Event Section and see when the last OTT was, Dec 2013. And how many members have been going for the few OTTs that were done? Correct me if I'm wrong, 2 to 5 people? Besides OTT, how about other events? It's all there, I'm not saying somethig which is untrue.

What I"m telling new member Saab turned Beamer, is how he can have a good time with like minded fellas with BMWs. BMWCM at the moment does nothing to propogate this, so if someone was to ask what's going on, no one is going to reply anything. In the end, he just goes away. So better to let him know, where to go and meet people, and have a good time. At least BMWCM is still relevant in this twisted sense.

If I'm wrong, then please correct me, as I'm just calling it like I see it. I"m sure the new CMs have a good plan for the year, so it will be a refreshing welcome. :rock:
You rock , bro Ramsing :rock: :rock: :rock: :77: :77:

Please come to our Official TT, bro STB. We wait for the official announcement by our CMs.

Just to also add that every second Friday of the month will be the OTT, with the various chapters having their own Friday TTs at other times. In some cases, they also have the usual group TTs after the OTT. Hard core fellas!

bro Saab turned Beemer, welcome aboard.
Pls join our official TT this Friday at Borneo Rain Forest, Sunway.

Bro ramsing... u seriously rock bro. im agreed with ur statement which our club has lack our OTT for this 2014.
As 1 of the new CM im seriously looking into it and trying our best to overcome it.
well....we will have our OTT soon. refer to http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/newforums/index.php?/topic/36792-bmwcm-april-2014-ott/
God willing many to come probably with new venues/activies
Jangan rock sangat broooo....sekali sekala dangdut la plak.... :rock: :rock:
Cheers.

you rock la now Shahrezan...hahaha. i give you the tukul besi now to make more noise :)

but with CMs like you, JoonSuan and Slyder, things are looking much better now. You guys will move this club out of GH ICU and inject some new life to this club. kudos :rock: :rock:

Shahrezan said:
bro Saab turned Beemer, welcome aboard.
Pls join our official TT this Friday at Borneo Rain Forest, Sunway.

Bro ramsing... u seriously rock bro. im agreed with ur statement which our club has lack our OTT for this 2014.
As 1 of the new CM im seriously looking into it and trying our best to overcome it.
well....we will have our OTT soon. refer to http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/newforums/index.php?/topic/36792-bmwcm-april-2014-ott/
God willing many to come probably with new venues/activies
Jangan rock sangat broooo....sekali sekala dangdut la plak.... :rock: :rock:
Cheers.

Bro STB, lets join the OTT this week. We'll resume MMZ next week as normal.

p/s we hv chicken, beef and the specialty lamb satay in a plate....well a few plates la............

ramsing said:
you rock la now Shahrezan...hahaha. i give you the tukul besi now to make more noise :)

but with CMs like you, JoonSuan and Slyder, things are looking much better now. You guys will move this club out of GH ICU and inject some new life to this club. kudos :rock: :rock:
hahaha....i will use concrete hacker instead of tukul besi bro....
Anyway thanks so much...watever it is we still need full support from members especially member like u bro.

Top Bottom