New Z4 Owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Klixerkez

Club Guest
Dear all member fellows, am a new z4 owner which just got my car 2 months ago. Need some guidance from all members here. As according to my mileage reader it shows my car run 32k km when I got my car ( reckon uk spec 2010). It is come together with opal 12 months warranty of which my car must send to particular authorize workshop. My problem is the idrive shows that my next service is another 26k km, break pad 76k km and next service is in 2016. I think it is ridiculous with such reading. Upon am asked the salesman he told me is a technical issue as in uk reading unit is miles and now converted to km. To me is totally lame excuse. My question now are: 1) Why there is no ATF to be replace indication2) I believe all the computer reading been modify by the car trader prior I got the car, if so is there anyway to trace back the actual mileage reading to my continuous maintainence follow up? 3) Am not comfortable to the opal authorize workshop, as those seem like smaller scale workshop and worst still the engine oil they offer not as per the BMW manual book ( gastrol, shell and etc) 4) anyway can recommend me a reliable opal authorize workshop as I have no chooise to send back my car to opal authorize workshop for at least 1 year maintenance or 25km (whichever come first) in order not to void my warranty period. Thanks in advance for your kind assist and suggestion. Hope have a chance to meet up all the BMW fans here for TTThanks

Welcome to the Forum...in regards to your questions...you need wait our Sifu's as they are having our 7th AGM Meeting as at right now...they will be more pleased to put you through:rock:

Do join us for our TT's @MMZ Bukit Jelutong every Friday 10pm

Do enjoy your stay here :smokin:

Bro, any pics of your z4? i am looking for one too right now.Maybe for inspiration. Haha. Cheers.

just got my Z4 this week too... looking forward to join the TT as well... but where is MMZ? not familiar with bukit jelutong area.. maybe can share the road name so can gps my way there?

Yup, shall share the location let the newbies know all the taikor and sifu here

Cheers

Top Bottom