New to the UDM world

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerald 5

Club Guest
Hi guys, Am new to the club but was already log in to the forum as guest for a long long time. Has been always wanting to own a UDM and finally got one for myself last week. It is a local 2nd hand E39 530i year 2003, fully equip with Msport kit including the sport streering,low miliage and known history. However, there are some dent and scratches. Took it for servicing yesterday and confirmed no major problem. But today is a really not so good day as I sent it for touching up for the dent. There was this dent in between the door protector lining and you know what this bastxxx did, instead of knocking it up, they just cover the dent with cement therefore when they try to put back the rubber lining, it can't fix as the hole suppose to hold the rubber lining had thicken... not to mention the totally different colour of the touch up area. I ended up screwing them and drove away witout paying, the only word they continuing mentioning was solly solly...Now, I would appeal for help from all you, the BMW sifu, where can I find a real reliable spray shop to do a total touch up (respraying the entire machine) in Klang Valley?

newbies and intro

after my 1st post, start reading the thread of newbies and noticed it is only appropriate to ontro myself.. here I am

-What do you drive: As mentioned

-Male / Female Male

-Picture of you(optional)

-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?: cause my interest in BMW and later recomended by friend

-When was it? Many many moon back

-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com? Freindship and the learn the know how

-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years? well, it is quite difficult to comment as Iam not to sure of the current status and activities organised. Perhaps to have a pro advisor in the forum to answer all the technical question

-What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years? To make more money and to able by then to own a brand new BMW

Welcome to the club!

So sorry to hear about your experience at that bastxxx's shop! I am sure the list of reliable spray shop will be coming up soon!

Enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to the Club's forum...

BlackCat

Welcome to the official club bro,
Enjoy you stay here, do join us for activities, events & TT (Teh tarik).
Not to worry, lots of recommendation for good panel beaters & spray painters are on the way to this thread....
Cheers.

gerald 5, welcome 2 bmwcm. sorry to hear about your mishelps... i did my other non BMW car at this Ah Fatt Spray shop near old subang airport heading to Kg Melayu subang. they uses Glassurit Paint and the workmanship is highly recommended. the paint shop is the first one on your right comming from airport after the seafood place....look for the parrot glassurit logo....asked for Mr.Ah Fatt ..very nice man....

Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!! :103: Welcome!!!:103:
To The One & Only BMW Club Malaysia In The Block... :driver:
Join the TT (Eye-Ball) at Aman Suria every Friday 21:30 hrs... :captain:
Regards,

Azam :75: Zack

u r in the rite club dude, jes join us for our weekly TT at aman suria every friday & quickly lah sign up as official member yeah

Thanks guys

Thanks for the warm welcome and the recomendation, will send her in after CNY. And definately will try to make it at least one of the next few TT, am actually staying quite near.

Hi Gerald 5,

Sorry to hear you had a lousy intro on bodywork owning a UDM....

Dun worry...many members here can help out...

Welcome to the BMWCM....

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom