• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Sirah

Club Guest
Hi Members,I'm new to Malaysia and pleased to be a member here. Came across this forum while browsing for information on replacing the batteries for my X5 E53 2006. Bought this X5 here last month and notice that the existing battery drains out very quickly. Never had this problem with my old X5 that I used in Melbourne, Australia and so I'm advised to replace it before it causes other issues.A bit about myself. I'm 50+ yrs of age, male and love to keep my cars in perfect nic. A big fan of the X5 and like to meet people who are willing to share their experiences in quality care for their vehicles.Thanks for letting me in here and I look forward to contributing my bit.RegardsFazlun

Welcome bro to the club. There are many X5 here as well. Get to the X5 forum and i am sure somebody there will help you sort out the problem. The other thing is be very careful when dealing with mechanisc here. Always get a second opinion. Also there are some website which offer solutions just for your model. Check it out as well. By the way join us for TT section when ever you can. :cheers:

Thanks Smike for the heads up on Mechanics. Will keep you posted and take you up on TT section later.

Welcome to the forum bro Faz ...:4: ... Your passion to have your car in mint condition is shared by almost everyone here in this forum. Feel free to ask anything and do join our regular weekly TT to meet members that share the same passion here in person ... :top:. ...

Hi!

I am new in this forum.

Welcome to my self!:burnout:

we can handle all your residential or commercial plumbing needs.Contact us: 1259 South Sable Boulevard, Aurora, CO 80012 (303) 758-6437 Plumber Aurora CO

Top Bottom