New joiner!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Thils74

Club Guest
Hi everyone... just joined this forum. I must say it was very useful to read thru the posts before I made my decision to purchase my first BMW 320d (F30)! Taking delivery on Friday... cannot wait! Had to read a lot about diesel engines and got a lot of frowns from people when I mentioned that am going to get a diesel car... However, after test driving it.. totally couldnt resist it anymore. Just hope the maintenance is good on the car and no issue.. but for the time being.. gonna enjoy the torque!!!:top:

Welcome to the Forum bro....do join us for TT's or Drives and meet the Diesel Guys...:top:

Welcome n if u in kl...joi us for tt either at mmz bukit jelutong or ampang....c u there

check ur seat frame for rust....if theres none than urs is not an original f30 :listen:

Welcome to the forum bro. Congrats and enjoy your ride!!

Thanks all... 2 questions:

1) About the TT where is mmz bukit jelutong and when is the next one?
2) Check seat frames for rust? really??

Thils74;816725 said:
Hi everyone... just joined this forum.

I must say it was very useful to read thru the posts before I made my decision to purchase my first BMW 320d (F30)! Taking delivery on Friday... cannot wait! Had to read a lot about diesel engines and got a lot of frowns from people when I mentioned that am going to get a diesel car...

However, after test driving it.. totally couldnt resist it anymore. Just hope the maintenance is good on the car and no issue.. but for the time being.. gonna enjoy the torque!!!

:top:

Hello to you too ...Thils74 :)

Very happy to know about your new ride and Wecome to BMWCM.
And truly hope you have a good stay.

Please do joint us for April Official TT in Tugu Cafe same area of Tugu Negara.
around 9.30 pm this Friday and share us your new ride with all of us !!!!
If you can make it do let us know in the thread ya.

By the way , truly hope you will be a Official Member soon
and joint many event with all of us.

Take care

Alby325i :):)

Will try to make it for the TT if I get my car. Just went to AB Glenmarie to inspect my car today and true enough....got rusts on both driver and front passenger seats! Really upset not. Told them to change by this Friday if not I am not going to take delivery and I want a refund for my downpayment!

Got a call from AB to inform me that the seats have been replaced and they are doing the recoding now... so happy!

Tomorrow go and inspect again to see if anymore trouble. Hopefully can take delivery.

Top Bottom