New HTC Diamond - bluetooth works with E60?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

opposite_lock

Club Guest
Hey guys,I've just purchased the HTC Diamond. Awesome phone, but has one MAJOR problem - it doesn't connect to my E60. I've tried searching for new devices many times but the phone just couldn't detect anything so I've switched back to my faithful Dopod 838 Pro.Anyone knows anything about this (compatibility, software upgrade, etc. etc.)?Any info is greatly appreciated. Otherwise I have an HTC Diamond for sale!Thanks.

It pairs great with the car's bt phone...but, if you want it to show all the contact details including sim contacts, add in BTJetware v1.31 in your Touch Diamond...it'll show all the contacts in the phone. i have more than 1000 phone numbers in the phone and it sync's very quick!!!...

bmw_wmn58;341851 said:
It pairs great with the car's bt phone...but, if you want it to show all the contact details including sim contacts, add in BTJetware v1.31 in your Touch Diamond...it'll show all the contacts in the phone. i have more than 1000 phone numbers in the phone and it sync's very quick!!!...

Right now, sometimes my contacts show but sometimes they don't. No such problem after installing BTJetware?

opposite...

even my v3i with the phone cradle in the arm rest also affected with the contacts missing problem...normally i just shutdown the car and start again and its there again...haha

sekejap ada sekejap takde....macam chipsmore...keke

opposite_lock;342723 said:
Right now, sometimes my contacts show but sometimes they don't. No such problem after installing BTJetware?

Yupp!!! No problem at all...it helps the phone to even show sim contacts!!! i have more than 1000++ contacts on the phone...PM me and i'll help you out, if you wish...

t2ribena;342850 said:
opposite...

even my v3i with the phone cradle in the arm rest also affected with the contacts missing problem...normally i just shutdown the car and start again and its there again...haha

sekejap ada sekejap takde....macam chipsmore...keke

I also have the phone cradle for Motorola V3 in the car for my old V3i. From my experience, what i noticed was that after a Progman update, everything was ok. the situation that you described was encountered before the Progman update was done...try updating the car if you're annoyed with the switching off situation.....

Top Bottom