New geng 38

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jaybond750

Club Guest
:38:Hi to all sifus, gurus and forumers. I'm a newbie - New Jaybond it seems. Been browsing this forum quite sometime now. Seems like already kena racun kaw kaw and finally got my first UDM- e38. Yeah...had to confessed, addicted to UDM especially v8 e38...cannot tahan lahhhh. Anyway i'm from perlis...

Jaybond750;577501 said:
:38:Hi to all sifus, gurus and forumers. I'm a newbie - New Jaybond it seems. Been browsing this forum quite sometime now. Seems like already kena racun kaw kaw and finally got my first UDM- e38.
Yeah...had to confessed, addicted to UDM especially v8 e38...cannot tahan lahhhh. Anyway i'm from perlis...

Welcome to the forum. especially another e38 kaki!

will upload the picture soon ok. camera down and handphone usb cable gone missing. anyway thanks for warm welcome..

Jaybond750, welcome to BMWCM. Please enjoy your stay and do share with us. Is your ride the E38 750?

Thnx Mr VincentHor. No just plain E38 730i but deeply in love with Bond's 750il. Quite lucky to get this pre-facelift model exactly like bond, but not the L version...Been waiting so so long to get this e38 and finally aaaaahhhhhh...Will upload the picture soon. But cosmeticly, still stock/standard. its a dark green skin but eyeing to turn it to silver later..

Welcome, enjoy your stay here. Lot's of racun and you have been greeted by the Kings of Racun already :eek:

Welcome..welcome..

If u drop by KL do try to drop by one of our many TTs..

Awesome car u have!!

Cheers :)

Top Bottom