New E46 In Town

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

acidburn

Club Guest
Hey guys, sharing on new superb E46 in Town. :top:
Slide4-3.jpg
[/IMG]

i like the paint job on the bonnet, the M colors strips not the black accents. hehe... nice white yo...

the audio is plain sick and wham bam!!! hehe...

what are those rims?

The spot job on the bonnet is a little too screamingly, confusingly complicated to my preference and the rear fender job kind of reminds me of this:

bigexhaust.jpg

:D

ouuhhhh....that's ugly and too overloaded I can forseen compared with the above machine that fully occupied with carbon fibre bonet, boot and the roof too. That was the reason why it's been chosen 1 out of 6 cars from Malaysia to participate in Car Exhibition show in Singapore last week.

Just got a new Car magazine edition January 2008 and walla the car was captured in page 72 with some other modified E90 and E60.

bmw8878
[/URL][/IMG]

astroboy;276862 said:
The spot job on the bonnet is a little too screamingly, confusingly complicated to my preference and the rear fender job kind of reminds me of this:

bigexhaust.jpg

:D

This exhaust tip sure can BBQ some chicken wings :eek: :eek: :eek:

Alan Teh;277097 said:
This exhaust tip sure can BBQ some chicken wings :eek: :eek: :eek:

Also ready to fly ... :top: dont pray pray ya... :rock:

mr_bertz;278243 said:
dont u think dat da "hyper volcano" is a bit ah beng??

Nope, i dont think so, the interior and exterior mod all is branded stuff, the rotor disc and pad alone cost about Rm12k

Alan Teh;278271 said:
the rotor disc and pad alone cost about Rm12k

walanehh...

12k just for da brakes??

Rich fella....

wonder how fast can this car go....

mr_bertz;278243 said:
dont u think dat da "hyper volcano" is a bit ah beng??

I had doubt on what u had mentioned. All the mod part cost him one new Wira already :burnout:

Quote:
Originally Posted by astroboy

This exhaust tip sure can BBQ some chicken wings

Can also BBQ whole lamb

Honestly, they do have some resemblance la.. :D especially the rear wheel arch.. :D

Its a exhibition and show car anyway..what do you expect ? Of course got some 3rd party sponsor whom support him on the project.

Top Bottom