New dreiver

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

OLIE

Club Guest
Hi all Sifu,I'm waiting for my 2006 E60 525i JPN Spec. Any advised on things that i need to check apart from the usual oil change etc, like do i need to update software for the idrive and what not. Appreciate any advice you guys can give me. Many thanks.

OLIE;494090 said:
Hi all Sifu,

I'm waiting for my 2006 E60 525i JPN Spec. Any advised on things that i need to check apart from the usual oil change etc, like do i need to update software for the idrive and what not. Appreciate any advice you guys can give me. Many thanks.

My friend PLEASE introduce yourself in the Newbie section so we can welcome you properly and do try to avoid the cardinal sin of spamming two threads with your request for advise.

http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1726114

Salut

hook it up to a machine and perform full diagnostics. change all fluids, hoses & belts. put on new tyres. balancing (off & on wheel) and alignment. send for RM1k detailing job.

mizhan;494127 said:
hook it up to a machine and perform full diagnostics. change all fluids, hoses & belts. put on new tyres. balancing (off & on wheel) and alignment. send for RM1k detailing job.

thanks bro..

dealer say must wait till early next month... wah so long.......................now. car ready at port klang.. waiting for clearence... so seksa

Mine is similar model. Be prepared to spend RM9K== to change the I-drive. I have it changed at Obermaier, Jln Ipoh. Freddy is excellent guy.

OLIE;494284 said:
sorry bro,,, but u have already. but not me.. any way congt. bro

hi olie, what ezureen was trying to share was this this matter was discussed before so why discuss the same issues again?

please take some time to check out the other discussions in the forum as chances are you will find answers to your basic enquiries.

welcome to the forum. do intro yourself in the newbies section if you have not. cheers!

Top Bottom