New Body Kit for the F10

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I loikeeeeeeeee t Patung yg tengah panjat buildg tu hehe but veli nice bodykits

Wow... I can't wait for prior design to come up with a similar kit for the 640i - am SO LOVING IT! Thanks for posting this VP!

The front's a close rip off of the M5...not too sure about the rear though...pretty decent design nonetheless. Been seeing soooo many F10s on the road lately, must be nice to be different.

noticed the rear uses the original bumper, but different diffuser. another problem is, the quad exhaust are placed center, normal 535s are by the sides. guess you will have to get the exhaust system from prior design too. but yeah, love it. better than msport for sure. i think the front resembles more to current current M3/ericsson kit. Man love those super concave rims.. so sexy. shit... i think f10 it is...

M5port;724717 said:
noticed the rear uses the original bumper, but different diffuser. another problem is, the quad exhaust are placed center, normal 535s are by the sides. guess you will have to get the exhaust system from prior design too. but yeah, love it. better than msport for sure. i think the front resembles more to current current M3/ericsson kit. Man love those super concave rims.. so sexy. shit... i think f10 it is...

I've got the hamman front lip already, and will install this rear diffuser if they will sell it separately... :)

holdbreaker;726943 said:
I've got the hamman front lip already, and will install this rear diffuser if they will sell it separately... :)

I think Vorsteiner and End CC (on white) have the best lips.

Top Bottom