F10 5 series with very little camo' on

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Guna, nice one tks for sharing. how is your 530 e60?. am looking for the same model sniffing out for good deal...

Here u go:

nf10.jpg

Guna;468960 said:
Finally...real shots of the final product.........guys,how in the world do you make these pictures appear bigger?me not very clever:stupid:

That's not the real shot la Guna. It's still a photoshop render by Jonsibal based on the camo'ed F10 on the road. this chap is an expert with photoshop...this is what he did..

read the sign behind the car...it reads "CAUTION Cartoon Animals.."

The original

f10_v4_1.jpg

The camo' coming off...

f10_v4_2.jpg

Final render...

f10_v4_3.jpg

The actual photo's will be released on the 24th November

Aiyaa!!..and I thought I was doing everyone a favour:eek:..dah la tu,complete with birds peeling the camo off pulak...aisey man...we just wait la for the real pictures.Anyway,based on these pictures I still find it looking a little too e90ish and the back so so C class.

Safri,you're also looking for the 530? good for you bro.I think it's a good choice.How is mine?It's nice and so far the novelty hasn't worn off.I really like the car but the one thing that's really getting to me is the fact that I got no reliable service center here in Kuantan.I picked the car up with only 6,800km and so far I've done about 5500kms.The only worrying issue is the steering making some weird thud noise whenever I do slow turns.The goons in AB here said it's the Active steering and I don't think so.I have a feeling iit has something to do with the strut mountings or some bush.I'm still waiting to get it to a good mechanic up in KL to get it rectified.Let me know if you can recommend any.

Power is nice though never enough.Try and get one that is a CKD coz I think a lot of this CBU units are quite noisy with the windows crackling,backseat armrest rattling and so on.Heard the CKDs are less noisier.Bear in mind that mine is a Brand new import and not recond.

You may want to check out Drfts15's car for sale here in the forum.Bloody nice looking thing.And the price is attractive based on what he has to offer.Jangan tunggu lama lama(sing to the tune of the old song):wink:

bm7833,how do you blow the picture up like that ah?

Hello Guna,

Yup, i test drove a pre-owned unit at AB Glenmarie last week, a 2008 Ckd model & very low mileage (6500kms)...he car comes with Hud and night vision buy minus the new idrive. i love the power but am keeping my options open for now. there are few good mechanics in KL, most of them have been repeatedly mentioned by our fellow forumers, ie Ah Meng, Optimum etc etc.

Official Teaser

PRESS RELEASE

Munich, 09.11.2009 – The World Premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan, the synonym for aesthetics and Driving Pleasure in the premium middle range segment, is about to take place. From today, we are releasing a short trailer teasing at the sporting and elegant design of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan, using the kinetic sculpture from the BMW Museum to create the silhouette.

On November 23rd, 8p.m. CET, the kinetic sculpture trailer will be replaced by a Live-Stream of the unveiling ceremony of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan. At the same time all relevant media information will be available for downloading at the BMW Group PressClub.

Watch the video

[video=youtube;Pa_etyFe8bQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa_etyFe8bQ[/video]

the-brand-new-bmw-5er-teaser-2.jpg

Top Bottom