new bmw owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

suarez2379

Club Guest
Hi,Just got my white f30 yesterday. Had a long tutorial with the sales assistant before finally driving of with the car. The i drive thingy requires some getting used to. Maybe i am old but i think some of its functions are questionable. But the car drives well and accelerates really fast. I am not someone who is big into modifying . It will probabaly be much the same till the day i sell it. Need to get the mundane things like some decent mats for the carpet and also ? steering lock. Again am i old fashioned? does anyone still use a steering lock. Can a steering lock be used in the f30. I remember in 2007 when i got my civic , i thought it was the best car ever. And really i still think it was great. Anyway times change and here i am.Anyways good to be here.Cheers.

welcome aboard. i'm not into modification of my F30 either, coz it's the family taxi :)

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new ride......!!

Hello and welcome!

I upgraded from a Civic to an F30 as well recently. My only complaint so far for the F30 is that the ride is a tad bouncy and floaty. Sometimes when I drive fast, can feel myself floating left and right in the seat even though the car is going straight! :p

My old steering lock also cannot fit on the F30's steering wheel either. But then, the car can't start without the key, so if anyone wants to steal your car, they would either tow it away or wait for you to come back and jump you for the keys, yes?

I got the 328.. White exterior n black inside..just drove it from ipoh to tg tualang, responsive engine but floats a bit on undulating trunk roads.

Top Bottom