New Bimmer fans from Southcoast is check-in... Hi Everyone here !!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

TT777

Club Guest
Greetings... Hi, everybody !Just very new here and yet to discover more from here.Wishing i could get know more about the features, activities & so on over in this fantastic forum. Myself actually influenced by my dad since very young & age of 7... He is die hard fans for cars.. he been having like Alfa GTV 1750, Toyota Celica GT & Nissan FL 280z... but ended up still goes to his favourite blue white emblem... We been go thru with E21, E28, E30... and recent year ago my younger brotha bought the E36. Now which my dad still using his fav E32 735i & myself using the E34 525i right now.. we are haBBy faMily...:cool:I like all kind of BMW models.. what my big regret in my life which 10 years ago i didn't buy that 2002 model which my friend offered me.. now super fly high price & rarely chance to get, goosh.Thanks for sharing here and let's enjoying the fun of "JOY" !!Have a great day ahead ! From South,TT777

Thanks for checking in TT777, yr nick make u compulsory for any Johor TT bro...kekeke....welcome bro

Hahaha... my name start with T and surname start with T as well... and my birth date with all 7s...

Yeah... i like 7 !
Are you in Johor Bahru as well..? JFT63... your license plate no ? nice...

TT777;693453 said:
Yeah... i like 7 !
Are you in Johor Bahru as well..? JFT63... your license plate no ? nice...

batu Pahat bro, yup JFT63 is my UDM plate num..seems that i hv to keep the num even if selling the ride..am also collecting JFP98 and many to come (if ada duit) lahh..but i like 7 more...hard to get 777, need to tender from JPJ...

do post some peek-chures of yr e34 bro...thats my 1st udm tu...

U seems like a fancy numbers lover too.. ^^
Btw, what does UDM & TT means ..??
Photo of my ride ? sure.. i will try to take some of few shots photo before i post it.
Normally Johor Bahru members do gather together ? often..?

Welcome to the forums bro.

Nice write up. Wah, E32 735i and E34 ah... Share some shots bro! :top:

Eggie86;693463 said:
Welcome to the forums bro.

Nice write up. Wah, E32 735i and E34 ah... Share some shots bro! :top:

Yeah bro.. let me get few of shots of photos first.. may i know how to view you guys photo in the profile ?

TT777;693448 said:
Hahaha... my name start with T and surname start with T as well... and my birth date with all 7s...

than need to collect the 7s la...hahaha...
Anyway welcome bro...

ezzo369;695262 said:
welcome to the forum TT7777.. do join our TT ok mr TT :D

Thanks for your word there.. may i know you are from Jaybee too..?

TT777;696004 said:
Thanks for your word there.. may i know you are from Jaybee too..?

yup, working in jb. check out the jb tt thread for any meet ups or even drive

Quiet for nearly few years as sold my previous e34.. now it's back again.. looking forward to meet some of the members soon !! :marchmellow:

Top Bottom