New Bie - Potentially E46 (M43)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

rwd

Club Guest
Greeting to all sifu!Not sure whether i introduced myself in the new bie ice breaking before? because as you can see in my profile, i actually registered to BMWClubMalaysia in Jul2008. I frequently visit to this forum to study and learn about BMWNevertheless, let me introduce myself now :)My nickname is RWD. Stay in Puchong. Working around KLCC. For no question i consider myself as a car lover. Even my "MOF" also can't get hold of me because i never stick with a car for more than 3 years... :stupid:BMW is my dream car since i saw the E30 facelift..but as we know, is never cheap to own a BMW...so all the while she is just a dream to me....But recently...i made up my mind to own my very first BMW E46, 318, M43 engine...because the secondhand car price of E46 is quite reasonable now...so, should be affordable to own one as an entry to UDM world.How to convince my "MOF" for this big move? I told her ...if she want me to stop changing car every 3 years....then i must own an Ultimate Driving Machine :pI'm still in the midst of surverying my ride.Thus, I urge your blessing to get mine E46 with less problem :eek:Thanks to all sifu...look forward to meet you guys in person with mine E46 :driver:

hey there

welcome to BMWCM .. you'll definately change your car again after joining some local drives ... but that time it's all gonna be about POWER .. :)

Welcome, welcome.
By all means dont stop with the E46, although it is a very good starting point in UDM ownership. Maybe in 3 years you can upgrade to F30, who knows.
Do come to MMZ Bukit Jelutong Shah Alam this Friday , 10pm onwards, for our tt session. There you can learn and feel whats owning a BMW like, and not to mention the good company of fellow owners.

come to MMZ...at least 5 confirmed e46 coming for u to scrutinize...c u on friday

Welcome rwd!

You are gonna need a 325 and above to be happy for another 3 years. The sifus here will definitely racun you...

Welcome! Make sure to get the 325 or 330 6cylinders coz they always put a smile on your face everytime your hear the purrrof the 6 potters and rempit away. Ohh ya, TT racun is strong so better be ready for it. Kekeke

welcome rwd......may you find an affair that would last a lifetime.....

Welcome welcome. I also stay at Puchong. U might 1 of the 1 who look for me after u get the car. Many members met me already. See u soon.keke

tweiboon;797971 said:
Welcome welcome. I also stay at Puchong. U might 1 of the 1 who look for me after u get the car. Many members met me already. See u soon.keke

i might have to see u oso la....with batt or without batt thingy...hehe

Finally, i found my super original and standard E46. Dark Blue color. Manufacture year 2000. M43 engine. RM43K.
The car is quite good condition. Except the ASC+ABS light on, i got the sales agent promise to fix the problem (written on SnP slip)...hopefully no problem :burnout:

rwd;799774 said:
Finally, i found my super original and standard E46. Dark Blue color. Manufacture year 2000. M43 engine. RM43K.
The car is quite good condition. Except the ASC+ABS light on, i got the sales agent promise to fix the problem (written on SnP slip)...hopefully no problem :burnout:
When are getting your car bro? join us for tt in Putra heights tonite. 9 pm onwards.

After about 1 month plus running here and there..surveyed about 10++ E46....finally i settle down with the E46 in MIM Auto (Puchong) on yesterday ( http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+318i+e46+a+-19739759.htm ) ....
In fact, before that..i almost put downpayment for a 1999 320 Japan Spec E46 running on double vanos (http://www.mudah.my/BMW+E46+M+Sport+320+A+-19959456.htm) .... that 320 is really very GREAT condition.... but after think twice..since this is my very first UDM..i think i better start with a beginner engine..that why a last i decided to stick with M43..

Will definately meet all the sifu after i got my E46...should be somewhere around next week...now driving Kelisa only...shame shame...hehe :wink:

hi all brothers & sifus ~~~
i will try to be at putra heights around 10++ PM

PS: tweiboon, wanna join together ? can pick u up at same place :):):)

rwd;799815 said:
After about 1 month plus running here and there..surveyed about 10++ E46....finally i settle down with the E46 in MIM Auto (Puchong) on yesterday ( http://www.mudah.my/Bmw+318i+e46+a+-19739759.htm ) ....
In fact, before that..i almost put downpayment for a 1999 320 Japan Spec E46 running on double vanos (http://www.mudah.my/BMW+E46+M+Sport+320+A+-19959456.htm) .... that 320 is really very GREAT condition.... but after think twice..since this is my very first UDM..i think i better start with a beginner engine..that why a last i decided to stick with M43..

Will definately meet all the sifu after i got my E46...should be somewhere around next week...now driving Kelisa only...shame shame...hehe :wink:

congrats bro ... get the 320 Japan spec e46 ... much more rigid and not much that you need to touch compared with the M43 e46 ...and moreover it's a 6 potter and got sun roof too ...

Top Bottom