Never Been This Blurr!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RCBL

Club Guest
Hi all,Been posting a few items and now only managed to find the newbies section. Really a big Computer Idiot!! My sincere apologies. However, as per guide, my details below;-What do you drive:An E36-318I (M43). Yr 1996 since 2002(However, looking for an E90-325I or E46-325CI before 2009 ends. Will still keep my E36 and probably hand it down to me GF)-Male / FemaleLast checked, definately Male-Picture of you(optional)Will choose optional instead-Location:Residing in Peejay and working in the heart of KL-Occupation:A Manager in an International Bank-How you came about to know bmwclubmalaysia.com?:Through friends and the Internet-When was it?about a year ago.-What were you expecting or purpose coming to bmwclubmalaysia.com?Hoping to learn and also to contribute as much as possible to maintain our UDMs. Have driven Protons,Hondas, Toyotas, Volvos, Merc & now BMW. Will definately stop right here. (ULUDM-Ultimate Love for our Ultimate Driving Machines)-What do you expect from bmwclubmalaysia.com in the next 1-2 years?To be the TOP CAR Club in Malaysia or is it already the TOP CAR Club? -What are you planning to do in the next 2-3years?Move from a 4 potter to the SWEET 6 potters and finally migrate to Ms.

GONG XI FATT CHAI to all and Happy Holidays. Remember to drive safe if you are traveling!

welcome to the club and hope you enjoy every bit of what the club can offer...

regards

I know i will be enjoying every single bit. Some replies/posting are even downright funee...

Thanks for the warm welcome....

bros and gurus, I have been readin a whole lot abt suspension set-up and I cant decide between the following;

1) B8 + H&R (similiar to B12)
2) B12 (Shocks and Springs from bilstein)

I push my car rather hard and seldom stay below 100kmh (i can literally fall asleep driving below 100kmh) and I love the way the car handles so stock suspension is a no-no for me. I understand that its either performance or comfort and its difficult to achieve both. I am more inclined towards performance so option 2 would serve me best but option 3 looks tempting too. What would be your best advise if i love performance but dont want a sore butt (like on some badly modified Civics)?? Really appreciate any input as my stock shocks are ready to go! Thanks in advance

Where are your usual watering holes?

RCBL;391417 said:
-have driven Protons,Hondas, Toyotas, Volvos, Merc & now BMW. Will definately stop right here.
(ULUDM-Ultimate Love for our Ultimate Driving Machines)

Wait till you test drive the Bentley Continental GT. he he

Welcome bro, welcome

I stay near OKR!!! Can I join TT? Hahaha... RCBL...want to hire me or not???

RCBL;391475 said:
Full body cold chilled ones....German Beers!!

bro RCBL...good to note you have a passion for their beers and their cars...missing out on their women?ha ha...in view of your interests pls consider becoming an official member. many privileges...dunno about german women though bro...but will be great fun

regards
BMW9700

Top Bottom