Needed Help & Information

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

al3dx

Club Guest
Hey There again...It's still me... The Boy Who Cried Wolf...Anyways...I need information & Suggestion from you guys...I really need your whole knowledge on this matter...Straight To Point....Well for your information... I've been driving and owning this car just for 3 Months and I'm already doing Restoring Project On It At a Limited Budget, More like monthly cash....But for this past 3 Month...My Monthly Fuel Payment is At Least RM450 - RM500I had to fill in RM50 that can only last me 3 trip on and onwards from my house at Lok Kawi to Kota Kinabalu or the City and come back..I had difficulties doing my Restoring Project in a fast paste because i have to reserve at leasts around RM500 to pay for the fuel...All I'm Asking is:Is That Normal?Do I have to do something to my Engine...?By the way my engine is a M20... don't know what model or Litters?Want to find out about it but dont know how...Please Help Me....AL3DX:stupid:

al3dx;254200 said:
Hey There again...
It's still me... The Boy Who Cried Wolf...
Anyways...
I need information & Suggestion from you guys...

I really need your whole knowledge on this matter...

Straight To Point....

Well for your information... I've been driving and owning this car just for 3 Months and I'm already doing Restoring Project On It At a Limited Budget, More like monthly cash....

But for this past 3 Month...
My Monthly Fuel Payment is At Least RM450 - RM500
I had to fill in RM50 that can only last me 3 trip on and onwards from my house at Lok Kawi to Kota Kinabalu or the City and come back..
I had difficulties doing my Restoring Project in a fast paste because i have to reserve at leasts around RM500 to pay for the fuel...

All I'm Asking is:
Is That Normal?
Do I have to do something to my Engine...?

By the way my engine is a M20... don't know what model or Litters?
Want to find out about it but dont know how...
Please Help Me....

AL3DX:stupid:

check here http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14672

al3dx;254200 said:
Hey There again...
It's still me... The Boy Who Cried Wolf...
Anyways...
I need information & Suggestion from you guys...

I really need your whole knowledge on this matter...

Straight To Point....

Well for your information... I've been driving and owning this car just for 3 Months and I'm already doing Restoring Project On It At a Limited Budget, More like monthly cash....

But for this past 3 Month...
My Monthly Fuel Payment is At Least RM450 - RM500
I had to fill in RM50 that can only last me 3 trip on and onwards from my house at Lok Kawi to Kota Kinabalu or the City and come back..
I had difficulties doing my Restoring Project in a fast paste because i have to reserve at leasts around RM500 to pay for the fuel...

All I'm Asking is:
Is That Normal?
Do I have to do something to my Engine...?
By the way my engine is a M20... don't know what model or Litters?
Want to find out about it but dont know how...

Please Help Me....

AL3DX:stupid:

check here http://www.bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1401

Top Bottom