Need Help! looking for Michelin Pilot Super Sport Front: 265/40 ZR 19

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

AdenM5

I drive a 2011 M5 F10 Smoke Grey in Klang Valley. i stumbled into this forum while searching for the tires- Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Wonder any moddies or seniors can help out?

Emailed to Michelin Malaysia for the specs [SIZE=12pt]Front: 265/40 ZR 19 and rear 295/35 ZR 19, [/SIZE]and they replied that this is not available locally and DON'T INTEND TO BRING IN TO M'SIA!!

Been using the forum search engines and found no available chats on this.This is quite similar with the M5 Board USA. Guess i can be quite at home here. I guess most here have not used this tire size or decided switch brand. Me being unlucky having my front punctured in a car park. Haiz!!

If you guys can point me the direction where to get these rubber, a quick drink can be arranged!

Cheers,

Aden

Attachments

• M5 Front 265_40_ZR19.jpg
    M5 Front 265_40_ZR19.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 14
Welcome to the forum.

Did you also check with local tyre shops / dealers for other options?

I purchased PSS (245/40/18, 275/35/18) in Singapore about a year ago.

Couple of months ago, I got a rear swollen and replaced with PS3 instead.

H See Wai,

Thanks for your suggestions. I did the usual local checks. They don't carry this tire sizes.

I used to drive a E39 then E60 then upgraded to M5 F10.fitted with Pilot Super Sport.

Nothing comes close to the Super Sport Technology and handling.. I've driven it on high speeds dry and wet conditions (north-south highways).

These sizes were developed by Michelin for M5s, Ferraris and Porsches. I bet these owners in Malaysia would face the same problem of sourcing these tires when they are used or accidental punctures. Unless they are willing to sacrifice smaller tires sizes which means less grip (the only contact of CAR and Tarmac)

Now waiting for a importer in Miri to reply.

Cheers.

Aden

Hi Aden,

Whatsapp me at 0123178282, I can give you a contact I have in SG, no harm comparing prices and stock availability.

Cheers.

AdenM5 said:
H See Wai,

Thanks for your suggestions. I did the usual local checks. They don't carry this tire sizes.

I used to drive a E39 then E60 then upgraded to M5 F10.fitted with Pilot Super Sport.

Nothing comes close to the Super Sport Technology and handling.. I've driven it on high speeds dry and wet conditions (north-south highways).

These sizes were developed by Michelin for M5s, Ferraris and Porsches. I bet these owners in Malaysia would face the same problem of sourcing these tires when they are used or accidental punctures. Unless they are willing to sacrifice smaller tires sizes which means less grip (the only contact of CAR and Tarmac)

Now waiting for a importer in Miri to reply.

Cheers.

Aden

Anyway just checked and below is reply:

265/40R19 PSS @$580/pc
295/35R19 PSS @$670/pc

limited stock only, pls kindly confirm asap.

PS: Disclaimer - I'm just sharing information, I don't make commission of any kind nor in any way related to this seller.

Thanks See Wai. That's an A plus for u. Acknowledge ur disclaimer. Will contact u at WhatsApp

Hi Guys,

managed to settle the michelin rubbers! Got it done by Eurotunner Guys. a bit pricey but right up to doorstep for 8.2k without installation..

:rock:

Top Bottom