Need help - E90 325i M-Sport Exhaust options.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ash03

Club Guest
Hey guys,I'm looking to change my exhaust. Not planning on going all out on it. Just probably change the mufflers. I really just want the sound difference as I'm satisfied with the performance.Would like to hear what you guys think I should do and I'm all ears for suggestions.Also I'm thinking about Remus... are they suitable? Any idea where I can find them around Klang Valley?Cheers.

ash03;850342 said:
Hey Mizhan... Any particular shop that you might recommend?
There are two shops my friends frequent, Everco and Supercircuit in Sunway. I know there is another shop ah wah or something like that in USJ1

ash03;850342 said:

i've had experiences with Everco and JFA. quite some time back tho. both were ok.

- - - Updated - - -

ash03;850342 said:

i've had experiences with Everco and JFA. quite some time back tho. both were ok.

i maybe dekitting my car so let me know if you are interested in a Eisenmann Race Muffler

ash03;850332 said:
Hey guys,

I'm looking to change my exhaust. Not planning on going all out on it. Just probably change the mufflers. I really just want the sound difference as I'm satisfied with the performance.
Would like to hear what you guys think I should do and I'm all ears for suggestions.

Also I'm thinking about Remus... are they suitable? Any idea where I can find them around Klang Valley?

Cheers.
Have you changed your exhaust already?

- - - Updated - - -

ash03;850332 said:
Hey guys,

I'm looking to change my exhaust. Not planning on going all out on it. Just probably change the mufflers. I really just want the sound difference as I'm satisfied with the performance.
Would like to hear what you guys think I should do and I'm all ears for suggestions.

Also I'm thinking about Remus... are they suitable? Any idea where I can find them around Klang Valley?

Cheers.
Have you changed your exhaust already?

Top Bottom