Need help! Any workshops open on Sundays?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chief

Club Guest
Guys, Does anyone know if Heritage is open on Sundays? I think my radiator is leaking and I need to get it fixed tomorrow if possible. I left my car at a friends place in PJ after the discovering the problem earlier. Had to borrow my GF's car to get back home to :( Any other workshops which are open on Sundays will do. Thanks in advanceChief

chief said:
Guys,

Does anyone know if Heritage is open on Sundays? I think my radiator is leaking and I need to get it fixed tomorrow if possible. I left my car at a friends place in PJ after the discovering the problem earlier. Had to borrow my GF's car to get back home to :(

Any other workshops which are open on Sundays will do.

Thanks in advance
Chief

Heritage... dunno but since u are in PJ...

...hmmmm...try Paramount Garden, PJ or Lucky Garden, Bangsar maybe open

BMW spare part shop.. maybe... but normally no
Half cut chop shop.. definately not!

Solution: get the radiator stop leak spermy looky stuff and poor into you radiator if really really emergency...BUT I WOULD ADVICE AGAINST THIS!!!!!

Heritage is definite close on Sundays but they do attend to emergencies by coming to you. Give them a ring.

sesat88, mind sharing why you are against stop leaks? I had it in my radiator for 2 months now. Don't tell me it'll blow up the radiator...:D

actually is steel grade epoxy enough to block the hole and stand the pressure?

tongsatriani said:
Heritage is definite close on Sundays but they do attend to emergencies by coming to you. Give them a ring.

sesat88, mind sharing why you are against stop leaks? I had it in my radiator for 2 months now. Don't tell me it'll blow up the radiator...:D

yo bro... these things are for temporary measures ler. If your radiator is leaking badly I would suggest you go get it fix. You wouldn't want it to leak while you are in a traffic jam or on the highway.

trust me... been there and done it before.:eek:

try ah yau at Taman Bamboo, Jalan Ipoh, he's open full Saturday and Sunday

Top Bottom