need help and advice

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

zakkuan328

Club Guest
my steering is shaking hard when i drive around 80-90km/h..is it because of the balancing or there is something else...

I will check tyre and rims condition before i jack the car to check tie rod. Most probably rims condition not good liao.

bro only 80 to 90 km/h or more...if yes mybe that something wrong with under cariage..or after 90km/ n back to normal...means ur balancing is out..or the tyre ada sikit bengkak.....just my 2cent

try balancing dulu bro. not expensive. if balancing fail, its time to move for a new sport rim

yat325;680556 said:
bro only 80 to 90 km/h or more...if yes mybe that something wrong with under cariage..or after 90km/ n back to normal...means ur balancing is out..or the tyre ada sikit bengkak.....just my 2cent

if tyre bengkak better change bro. you'll never know when it want to explode

I would suggest u to check your rear tyres first. I did have the same issue with my 34, suspected too many things and changed them..finally learnt that the bengkak rear tyres caused all the havoc..

zakkuan328;680547 said:
my steering is shaking hard when i drive around 80-90km/h..is it because of the balancing or there is something else...

hi zakkuan...i m not a sifu....but had the same experience ....steering shaking hard at 70-80km/h....the problem was the long shaft.....Damage to wallet only...RM700...bought used parts....new will be something like RM3K!!!! check that out...pls let me know...

Top Bottom