Need expert advice abt CD changer ....

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

joederic

Club Guest
Dear all shifu and pro's,my CD changer is now Continuously engage and engage when playing the CD, wat actually is the problem and how to solve it? is there any advice form all pro's out there?

Mouse;546708 said:
what do u mean by engage?

sori pro, what i mean is when we play the CD, the song will get stuck and stuck very often. dunno whether is the CD changer problem or not, but i may sure isn't the CDs problem, coz all six tracks oso like that.

joederic;546736 said:
sori pro, what i mean is when we play the CD, the song will get stuck and stuck very often. dunno whether is the CD changer problem or not, but i may sure isn't the CDs problem, coz all six tracks oso like that.

I had similar problem with my e39 CD changer. What I have done:

1. open the car boot, remove the CD changer player from the brackets.
2. un-plugged the power cables & connector from the CD changer
3. re-installed and re-connect the power cable & connector.

Guess by doing the above, it actually re-boot the system. Give it a try and see how it goes.

How about for the case CD changer keep on eject when playing CD.

Thanks in advance for the assist.

Alex5522;546842 said:
How about for the case CD changer keep on eject when playing CD.

Thanks in advance for the assist.

Alex,

Try the above method.

Just finish trying as herbert mention but very unlucky the cd still not working.
There was a very sharp sound came out when i try to play the cd. So quickly run to the bck and eject the cd holder out but damn it the small light blue button was broken by me due to heavy hand.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

lol alex. nevermind, soon can buy the china made dvd double din once price is cheap. Saw a crazy guy trying to sell for RM3300 at mudah.com LOLX.

Alex5522;546869 said:
Just finish trying as herbert mention but very unlucky the cd still not working.
There was a very sharp sound came out when i try to play the cd. So quickly run to the bck and eject the cd holder out but damn it the small light blue button was broken by me due to heavy hand.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your mishap. Perhaps your CD changer is indeed defective. If that is the case, maybe you like to contact one of our OM as he has a CD changer in his store room. Let me know and I will pm you his contact details.

Thanks herbert is fine, no big problem the changer still can eject with a test pen.

Will send to accesories shop to check it.

Top Bottom