Need car for shooting ( urgent )

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

GOBBI_21

Club Guest
HI GUYS . Im handling a international movie shooting on the month of july .. i urgently need anyone who has a ford mustang convertible ... the new one .. or any car which is similar with mustang and has a convertible .. the days of shooting and payment will be discussed . pls do call me a.s.a.p ( call or sms bro cause i wont be online ) GOBBINATH 012- 916 3905 ( URGENT )

Err.., is this going to be a "crashed" scene, whereby the car will be overturn few rounds and ended with bottoms up?

kancil n rusa also got in malaysia, but mustang can go Naza, i think they got few units :):rolleyes:

one thing that's understood from all the replies is, none has one, but a loud mouth..... hi hi

Revmesh;543483 said:
one thing that's understood from all the replies is, none has one, but a loud mouth..... hi hi

hmmmn... newbie... just come in and already show hand already!! tsk..tsk.. tsk...:rolleyes:

bro....it should be no proper intro and already show hand.

"whats bigger than a loud mouth?" a smart ass..............hi hi

my badd

dudes, hi hi, sorry, i think its not cool, when we're not helping and making fun out of others. plz don feel agitated. i'm just one of few who likes to treat ppl right, or not being in the picture at all. hope can meet really smart asses down here. my first time in UDM forum.

revmesh....i think its not cool to describe others as loud mouths when you don't know them personally and especially so when the others were not making fun of anyone. on the other hand, i don't i see your remark as contributing and neither are you also providing any solution to the request by the thread starter, so does this make you a loud mouth too? i hope not...

you are most welcome to rub shoulders with any smart asses you come across in the club. problem is not in finding them, but them finding you but works all the better since you are so eager to meet them anyhow. i try my best to stay away but to each his own. fair comment i hope.

anyways, please intro yourself in the newbies section so that the other members of the forum can welcome you properly and start the ball rolling from there.

treat people right with your comments and you will received the same full measure.

welcome to the club.

p.s : if you wanna meet up with the mother of all smart asses, do PM me. cheers!

hey raiser, good to meet ya in here. ur reply was more than warm, nice talking, liked ur second paragraph and above. now i feel like home, so let be bust from this thread from further misleading everyone including me, ha ha. but plz to all other members, should i need any help as such, do not comment unless u are helping. i'm always a vapour waiting to ignite.

p/s: dude, intro'ed myself in the newbie sect edy.

hey revmesh, do take some time to read up the forum rulez. as a forumer you will have all excess to the threads except for the exclusive lounge which are for official members only. as a forumer, you are only 'guest status' in the club.

to be an official member, you will need to own or have ready access to a bmw which is own by your parent or spouse, for example. we have ways of verifying to as to avoid abuse.

p.s : who is 'misleading' who?

hey raiser, good to meet ya in here. ur reply was more than warm, nice talking, liked ur second paragraph and above. now i feel like home, so let me bust from this thread from further misleading everyone including me, ha ha. but plz to all other members, should i need any help as such, do not comment unless u are helping. i'm always a vapour waiting to ignite.

p/s: dude, intro'ed myself in the newbie sect edy.

hellraiser, sorry lo got typo ther, plz read up. right now i don have anyone (hecks i don even have gf, hi hi) in family using UDM. i'll be the first to own such car, so guess i gotta wait till i buy one. i tot pay 300 can become one edy, thanks for the useful info.

Top Bottom