Need Advice

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

RC1717

Club Guest
hi guys,anyone know where to get new or 2nd hand parts? Met accident couple of weeks ago and now the workshop came up with a list of parts to claim. (more than 80 parts costing more than 50G). If u guys can hook me up with a honest supplier... Thanks in advance.RC1717

sigh.. 50K is actually discounted. actual claim amount for parts = 70K ++

some of the parts include..

bumper front cover, bumper reinforcement front, bumper inner foam, bumper space bracket, bumper front lower grill, fog lamp, fog lamp holder, headlamp, fender, fender liner, front panel, radiator, radiator bottom cover, radiator deflector, suspension deflector, front shock absorber, shock asorber top mount, suspension arm, knuckle arm, stabilizer bar link, steering tie rod, lower arm bush, front suspension crossmember, front stabilizer bar, stabilizier bar bush, engine lower subframe, engine mounting, engine lower splash shield..........and many many more.

is yr car insurance a comprehensive or 3rd party! cost u a bomb man...try gettin fr bavarian auto le. at least they are sellin genuine parts for bm

insurance is comprehensive but dont usually pay full amount.. thats why i trying to source for cheaper parts.. and autobavaria dont accept imported model for insurance claim.

oic,i mean u source it fr bavarian auto not auto bavaria... how much is yr total claim? if 50k, i think shldnt be a prob for claims unless u under declare yr coverage..!

if i not mistaken claim can be covered up to 80% of isurrance premium...if u buy it say premium rm100k so the cover is only for rm80k... so how much yr insurrance premium?

my condolence to you RC1717...

I had an accident with my car too last year in october during mid-Ramadhan. The repair cost was 51k. Well the bad thing is that it takes 3 months for the workshop to get all the parts and fix my car. They told me that getting second hand part for e46 coupes are difficult.

Well, for what it's worth, I sent my car to M1 Kayu Ara and they managed to get all the parts, albeit the long wait of 3 months.

Good luck bro

Top Bottom