Need Advice

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aliza5599

Club Guest
Hye....Gud Evening..my e36 - model 318....need advice how much to replace new @ used patrol tank..my patrol tank already bocor kena besi...pls......so i put silicon at bottom for temporrary....tqaliza

aliza5599;431158 said:
Hye....Gud Evening..

my e36 - model 318....need advice how much to replace new @ used patrol tank..my patrol tank already bocor kena besi...

pls......so i put silicon at bottom for temporrary....

tq
aliza

You're actually risking the safety of yourself/others and the roadworthiness of a highly regarded car beyond what you should do. Remember that petrol is highly flammable fluid and must always be placed in a secured system. My suggestion is GO STRAIGHT TO THE WORKSHOP and ask your trustworthy mechanic to source the fuel tank for you. I don't know how much it will cost you (may be other forumers can help here) but trust me that your well being is priceless compared to the price of the fuel tank.

Thank you for advise....so far i have 1 mechanic can do at rm400 ( USED ) ++ LABOUR COST....

look at mine

how did you get hit on it?, is that someone JACK it with sharp metal?,
just like what they knock my engine crank case., they knock it from SIDE,
long pipe and hammmering....

look at the picture, that was from MIRI SARAWAK,
people call it OIL TOWN, SHELL,petronas operated there but
embrassed with IMMORAL of thier citizent.

look like bmw community should form up special WATCH,
hire hitman if neccesary, he he he JOKER 's style :34:
rely on POLICE was COMPLETE ID10TS, BASTARD.

because the outsider know those part was expensive, and they really
like to make someone suffer and they fell happy with it,
some-sort of wildman culture from utan borneo... :34: :stupid:
BORNEO was actually dangerous with thier utan mind.,
because the Apek uban ruled there until now it was still
majority utan-utan, even the mindset of people there,
orang utan... ha ha ha ha

previous utan man was communist PKM, chin peng,
who operate in utan of malaya,borneo...
but now new utan of unknow? in the CITY,,,.. ha ha ha ha :34:

COMPLETE BASTARD CULTURE

some more!

look at some more sample picture from my car when riding in
MIRI the town with BIG SHELL LOGO of HELL EARTH :stupid:

those was abnormal deformed hit from back, jack from bottom..

pic for patrol tank

can u s 1btg besi at my petrol tank.....i hve no idea hows it happen....so guy..any idea.....hows it happen

i believe the fuel tank can be welded....less cost rather than changing....should be a simple job which will cost you less than rm150.

hye..wlvrm....1 thought i want to do so..( welded ) but the tank not made from steel..so cant welded.....the tank made from rubber i think so......or something like...pu....

aliza5599;431193 said:
can u s 1btg besi at my petrol tank.....i hve no idea hows it happen....so guy..any idea.....hows it happen

How & how early did you realize this mishap? BAlik rumah & realized there was fuel leak? By the look of the picture, seem like it was purposely done. So many crazy people out there. Bro Joker also kena and that one definitely purposely done. Be extra careful parking ur car especially when u r driving alone. Cheers.

Yes bro Jarance....tq for the GOOD INFO....can u suggest where i can welded the plastic tank? is cost to me rm700 to change used plastic tank and the fuel pum ( i think so ) inside the tank.........

aliza5599;432060 said:
Yes bro Jarance....tq for the GOOD INFO....can u suggest where i can welded the plastic tank? is cost to me rm700 to change used plastic tank and the fuel pum ( i think so ) inside the tank.........

Try yellow page and look for PVC or ABS plumbing or Welding.

Top Bottom