Naidu service, Jalan Gasing, PJ (Behind EPF building)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

GasWombat II

Club Guest
Last month, my E36 325i was jerking forward when starting up ( in Neutral with brakes on) and once the engine just sputtered suddenly and died. In every case, managed to turn it back on, sometimes after a few tries. The jerking sometimes happens when the car is on the move at low speeds.So thinking it was the Air Flow Meter (AFM) that's commonly the cause for such symptoms, went to see Naidu, who has expanded from air-cond servicing to general car maintenance work.He checked and after 2. 5 days, came back with the answer that battery, alternator and AFM are generally OK. The fault was traced to a faulty pulse generator, a long black cable with a sensor at one end. Replaced with a new one and so far so good.Naidu was even nice enough to call up an hour later after I picked up the car to ask if everything was OK with it.That was also probably after I had expressed disappointment at having the car in the workshop for more than 2 days. He made amends and it was good PR on his part to show that he still values my business.Cost Summary============New pulse generator RM268Labour RM90---------------------------------------Total: RM358

Top Bottom