My windscreen hit by f**king rock!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
adrian call your insurance agent, add on the premium for the windscreen don't change it yet. wait a few days then claim for a new one. just make sure that you keep the car at home.

Just recently changed my windscreen. (hit by rock as well). Costs me RM$1800. Local screen. Includes labour and rubber lining change.

Dude, yr wscreen's damage seems small.Mine was 12 inch crack.
Cost me 680 at Amos' Dr Cermin to change the whole thing...apparently thailand made, laminated blah blah.Mine is an E34, but prices for E39 shdnt stray far.
He's a pleasant unassuming chap.

Got my windscreen repaired by Danny. I tell you, the difference was amazing.

He came to my shop on Sunday afternoon. Repaired the windscreen for about an hour and a half. Drilled, pumped, heat and blast with UV rays. The results were amazing! I could hardly notice it. Only when you go near near and become cock-eyed only you can see some fine lines.

He charged RM160 coz additional 10 bucks coz it was a Sunday. I think its bloody worth it, innit!!

tongsatriani said:
Adrian,

Go to the Windscreen Repair Shop shuksE90 recommended. I would say your damage can still be repaired.

I highly recommend that shop. Don't delay as the crack can go larger.

Got it done nicely man. Danny brought his wifey and kids as well to chill. Heheh!!

mafia said:
looks like the TT group shud becum bigger la... muahahaha...

theen can buy new glass!

was it the day our gang there?

Yalah......I never showed u ah? The twisted metals and broken glasses were still there when u guys were here.

U coming this thursday? Got TT.

aDrIaN said:
Yalah......I never showed u ah? The twisted metals and broken glasses were still there when u guys were here.

U coming this thursday? Got TT.

tis thursday most likely... will let you knw k!..

yeah saw tht.. damn man.. this time better get the parking fer us aight!...

will cuntfirm wit you soon!

mafia said:
tis thursday most likely... will let you knw k!..

yeah saw tht.. damn man.. this time better get the parking fer us aight!...

will cuntfirm wit you soon!

AIGHT!!! Waiting cuntfirmation.....and call Anand Botak also. Wanna hear his loud ass bike.

hi all,

am glad i saw this thread... was just about to ask where i can repair my windscreen. was driving past Science Center today and was hit by a rock from NOWHERE! chipped, about size of a 50cents coin. I do have windscreen covered on my insurance, but am hesitant about the trouble of claiming... anyone claimed windscreen before? is it straight forward and done quite quickly? need to use car everyday, so can't afford to go car-less. might be better off just to repair it? pls advise. thanks.

tongsatriani said:
Glad to hear that man! Yeah, rather than RM1800, 160 it's definite worth it!

Damn happy with his work man!!!!!

Bro give koolio Danny's number. I dont have it with me now. Thanks!!

Koolio,

Go to 1st page of this thread, the last posting by shuksE90 is a link for more info. Click on it man!

tongsatriani, got it. will give him a call soon....

what an arse luck i had... last night, air-con compressor decided to give way. now got to chage that damn thing. was told by mechanic that it's gonna cost abt RM2,000.00 ! *sigh*

Sigh. What a drag man. Talk about bad luck. Hope things work out man.

Mafia : the TT is Friday not Thursday. I wont be open till Zam today.

mafia said:
anand wun bring his bike la.. but i'll try to make him bring!

So bro how many from ur side will be coming? There's about 20+ from the E36ers. What about the 5ers? and the E30ers? Get everyone to come and create havoc here.hahahah!!

wah good turn out.. today alot of people too..... thx to newbies fer cuming over!...

thx Adrian fer opening til 130am!.. hehehehe...

we will cu again next wk!...

friday is ps2 session

Top Bottom