My windscreen hit by f**king rock!!!!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aDrIaN

Club Guest
Was jsut on Kesas when a f**cking rock hit my windscreen!! No car in front also. Ka ni na bu!!!!! Now have to change. Just renewed my road tax and insurance and can still remember the lady asking me want to insure my windscreen. I said no lah. Seldom use my car. Tiew nia sing man!!!!:mad: Now how much would a replacement cost? Cialat already lah this time:( :( :(

adrian, this is wat u can do.... take a camera snap the windscreen.. rmb dun put in the date... claim it nex time u renew yr insurance..

ask the w/shop dun put down any date also.. tell him u wanna claim.. they know wat to do.. but now, u need to pay cash 1st lor... rmb not to put in any dates...

now, go take some pics of the whole car...

Local manufactured windscreen should be about RM 1,800.00, add RM 450.00 for tinting. What to do, got to sell more Sarawak Laksa loh!:D

Jsen

NOw raining wor. Some more dark already. Lemme wait till tomorrow.

Hellboyz

Im chillin. Im chillin. My car not happy with me coz go test drive another car. I say not enuff power mah. My car not happy with me lah.

Bimmer78

Can still become wedding car what....

Just stick selotape lah!!!! Still can see road what......:)

bmFIVE

I think should sell Kolok Mee to boost sales......got pork sure Zoggee come everyday one! Kakaka!!!

Then can change car also!! Muahahaha!!!:p

aDrIaN said:
Was jsut on Kesas when a f**cking rock hit my windscreen!! No car in front also. Ka ni na bu!!!!! Now have to change.

Just renewed my road tax and insurance and can still remember the lady asking me want to insure my windscreen. I said no lah. Seldom use my car. Tiew nia sing man!!!!:mad:

Now how much would a replacement cost? Cialat already lah this time:( :( :(

How severe is the crack? is it really bad? otherwise can repair ma?

Mechanix Windscreen Services

shuksE90

About the size of a 20 cent coin. The outer layer chipped off quite badly. From the side look like bullet-proof glass being shot at.....with the powder fragments like ballistics test in CSI. Hehehe.

Sometimes i wonder where do all these rocks come from. I get a real loud PIAKK sometimes when i travel on the PLUS highway and sometimes without any cars nearby and i didnt pass any overhead bridge.

Hmmmm....stones from hell???? Raining in on innocent buggers like us. Crap.

Adrian,

Go to the Windscreen Repair Shop shuksE90 recommended. I would say your damage can still be repaired.

I highly recommend that shop. Don't delay as the crack can go larger.

Believe it or not, this morning when I was on the way to work... a lorry spat a huge chunk of rock the size of a golf ball! It bounced on time underneath my car and struck a few tones in the undercarriage. Luckily not my friggin' window!

The fcuktard didn't secure the plastic cover properly... idiot!

Hmm, what were the odds huh. *sigh*

tongsatriani said:
Adrian,

Go to the Windscreen Repair Shop shuksE90 recommended. I would say your damage can still be repaired.

I highly recommend that shop. Don't delay as the crack can go larger.

bro u know where ah? May need to go quick. But its so irritating....right in my driving view. Need to change eh.......

sorry to hear about ur windscreen...
mine after change also got hit by flying stone from nowhere, and that was just after changing it less than 24hr. lucky, only kena chip a little bit.

see this website...
http://www.windscreenrepair.com.my/catalog/index.php?language=en&osCsid=5c8ad7bd19c521a4293abf8480b36f0f
their location
No. 23, Ground Floor, Jalan 17/45, 46400 Petaling Jaya
Tel: 03-7955 5636 Fax: 03-7954 5636
Mobile: 012-236 7636 or 016-227 7636
Email: danny@windscreenrepair.com.my

did mine at 1K for front windscreen, model e36. local windscreen.

looks like the TT group shud becum bigger la... muahahaha...

theen can buy new glass!

was it the day our gang there?

Adrian, try repairing it first. You will be surprised with the results.

Top Bottom