My White E46

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

azeL_Inc

Club Guest
Thought of sharing some photos.Nothing much ve been done/to be proud of, simple mods.THis is how it looks like when i first got it.2008
befk.jpg
imag0071.jpg
dsc0027er.jpg
dsc0027e2.jpg
------Ext Mods:--SMG Front Bumper-Foldable Side Mirror (M6)-LED Angel Light (DRL)-Matte Black Front Grill-M3 CSL Rear Bumper, Quad Exhaust, Black Front & Rear Emblem, Boot //M Emblem, Shark Fin Antenna, 'Darkened' Front Corner Light-Front Grill Black M Emblem-CSL Trunk Spoiler

bro, may i know which workshop did u goto upgrade ur new facelift ? how much does it cost u ?

cheers~

hakim_radzuan: thanks, but it's nothing if compared to urs..haha..

transporter: if you're asking which shop i go to upgrade to facelift, mine is facelift model to begin with..i just changed the bumper..
anywy, it's exoticmods damansara

mat yie: yea it s brand new..they re having promotion rite now, maybe u'd want to go buy now..hehe..highly recommended!

clean+nice..how bot da wheel..?..still look stock untill u chnge da wheel..4 me wheel iz da 1zt thang..jez to share..heh2

ICEMAN 13;493583 said:
clean looking car you have there

...what wheels are you on ?

Sorry to dissapoint you, but i m still running on stock 16" wheel!! Haha... I ve just changed the tyre last Dec, will change to new wheel once the tires wear off..

brando said:
clean+nice..how bot da wheel..?..still look stock untill u chnge da wheel..4 me wheel iz da 1zt thang..jez to share..heh2?

I agree with you..but time (& definitely cash) not permit yet. LOL. I m still thinking on which wheel to get. Not a fan of AC n BBS, prefer m3 wheels

Latest Mod:
1) Changed the Hood & Rear BMW Logo to Black Type. Look nicer, white & black.
2) Replace the ICE to new one (will share later) :D

Top Bottom