My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
I admire your work bro, to keep your UDM in tip top condition.
Anyway, where normally you send your UDM for maintanence/upgrading work?
I'm staying in Muar, just purchase CKD 523i year 00, looking for reliable workshop.

TQ

mr joe togak ...........so r u going for togakking session at our AD in PD?

drbone;373501 said:
I admire your work bro, to keep your UDM in tip top condition.
Anyway, where normally you send your UDM for maintanence/upgrading work?
I'm staying in Muar, just purchase CKD 523i year 00, looking for reliable workshop.

TQ

Thanks bro, what to do my car an old lady coz cant afford new car. So lot of thing to be done. Sorry bro I dun know workshop in Muar coz me in JB. Anyway congrat on yr new ride. E39 now is the best used car in the world:top:

...hahhaha..i still remember that 'nerd' white LE which selalu hilang weekend heeee...

Apart from spent 3k plus for rdtax & insurance for 1st annie, the car central lock motor breakdown & I accidently scratch front lip at divider.:burnout:
Once the motor faulty u cant open the door from outside & inside even manually with key. :stupid::help: It's a tedious job to repair from inside & I have to leave the car overnite as dun want to damage anything except door clip.

Faulty motor & central lock unit

07122008490.jpg

Remove door panel

07122008484.jpg

Install everything back with new door panel clip.

07122008485.jpg

Scratch front lip

07122008486.jpg

Apply mixer of hardener & let it dry

07122008487.jpg

After dry & sanding spray it fade black.

07122008489-1.jpg

OMG ...salutes to our DIY King ! Look as good as new !
BTW , what did you hit ?
( my excuse to my workshop is always ...the missus hit the kerb at the mall ...he he he )

megatniza;378869 said:
OMG ...salutes to our DIY King ! Look as good as new !
BTW , what did you hit ?
( my excuse to my workshop is always ...the missus hit the kerb at the mall ...he he he )

No lar I just DIY the RM:listen: It's my trusted instaler.
I hit divider at familiar spot.:stupid: I think my baby "merajuk" as I intent to let her go & in fact got buyer already. After holding my itch decided to keep it & will continue my TLC:wink:

bro, i letak my ol' lady with you for about 1 month... n then u tolong DIY apa2 yg patut.. bole? hehahahaha.... anyway.. i cudn't find the thread u asked me to.....c u at the dinner!!! KEPAK KEPAK KEPAK.. hahahahaha mau kaa? hehehe

gOdspEed;379864 said:
bro, i letak my ol' lady with you for about 1 month... n then u tolong DIY apa2 yg patut.. bole? hehahahaha.... anyway.. i cudn't find the thread u asked me to.....c u at the dinner!!! KEPAK KEPAK KEPAK.. hahahahaha mau kaa? hehehe

can only if yr lady got engine from the M division hehehe

initialM;380098 said:
can only if yr lady got engine from the M division hehehe
....heheh....haven't u heard???:listen: hahahahahah .....nevermind.. heheh... it's better that way.. heheh tolong buat interior. hahah:top:

gOdspEed;380214 said:
....heheh....haven't u heard???:listen: hahahahahah .....nevermind.. heheh... it's better that way.. heheh tolong buat interior. hahah:top:

Siot lar ini orang mod keta tak kasi tau. Suda masuk S14 ka:eek:

Cruising on PLUS

Cruising at 160 to 170 km/h on the way back to JB from KL after AD2008 in PD. Reload Touch&Go in Sg Besi Toll at 3.53pm & reach Skudai toll at 6.10pm

[video=youtube;YfNXJPfz45o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfNXJPfz45o[/video]

mafia;382760 said:
u sms me.. i replied.. no answer plak.. y?

cruise at 200 la bro...

wait till he gets his E46 328 lah bro .............sure can rempit 240 hehehe

mafia;382760 said:
u sms me.. i replied.. no answer plak.. y?

cruise at 200 la bro...

My HP was extremely busy yesterday. Ok lar average from 140 to 170 all the way already reach in 2 hrs & 15 mins. Some more a lot of traffic, my son sleep all the way & safety concern. Even at that speed managed to take video on my own. So anyone driving japs out there on hiway pls make way if u see any roundel approaching hahaha:stupid:

Bailey;382763 said:
wait till he gets his E46 328 lah bro .............sure can rempit 240 hehehe

Aiyah 5 series also already nervous want to drive 3 series at 240kmh:eek:

Top Bottom