My UDM

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Monthly routine.

Routine bubble shower for the engine. Engine cool off the whole night & do not start in the morning. Let the running water wet the whole engine bay(careful at electronic parts). Apply the bubble wt sponge.

31082008391.jpg

31082008392.jpg

Rinse wt clean running water.

31082008393.jpg

Then wipe it off wt clean towel & leave it dry for 1 to 2 hrs.

31082008394.jpg

Lastly apply some silicone wax to all rubber & plalstic parts to make my 11 yrs old engine bay look glossy:top:

13072008335.jpg

initialM;352114 said:
......no wonder la all the ciken luv u.... huhuhuh... bila lagi bhai....next ciken wing session?? ......your engine bay reminds me of your toyota...:wink:

aiyoyooyoyoyoyo

very caring owner lo.....
thumbs up...

very nice n gd job....

cheers

gOdspEed;353031 said:
......no wonder la all the ciken luv u.... huhuhuh... bila lagi bhai....next ciken wing session?? ......your engine bay reminds me of your toyota...:wink:

Come to JB lar I bring you over causeway. Chicken wing there r hot & spicy:love:

Huh that toyota le is where all its begin bro. Still remember how it managed to top speed at 180kmh:eek: Even managed to race wt laser TX3 on the way to Bt 3 race where the timing belt snapped while doing 140kmh at mount kiara. Huh time flies so fast lar. Such a memorable time.

BMW6161, Ary, Megatniza,

Thanks bro, its my passion.

BTW Megatniza, I'm using sabun cap kapak hahaha joking ler. I'm using my CarPlan car wash.

P/S: Any girl out there want to have bubble wash for your car just PM me for free session hehehe:love:

initialM;353099 said:
P/S: Any girl out there want to have bubble wash for your car just PM me for free session hehehe:love:

southern JS has spoken..............kompom JS

initialM;353099 said:
BMW6161, Ary, Megatniza,

Thanks bro, its my passion.

BTW Megatniza, I'm using sabun cap kapak hahaha joking ler. I'm using my CarPlan car wash.

hmmm , same brand laar , bro . but i usually warm up the engine a bit .
will try you technique next round ..:top:

More wear & tear parts

Change front left & right plastic fender cover

04092008395.jpg

Right side

05092008396.jpg

Left side

05092008398.jpg

IM... when you are finished with the car, please bring it back home.. you being having it too long...

ekkekeee...

cabuz..

pussy;354626 said:
IM... when you are finished with the car, please bring it back home.. you being having it too long...

ekkekeee...

cabuz..

Latuk tala paham lor???

clockwork;355922 said:
fender cover also u change....respect u bro.....

Aiyoyoh bro dun make me paiseh lar. Still cant compete wt yr baby.
I have to admit it's the best & immaculate E36 I've ever seen. Post yr car pic here & I'm sure it make other guys drooling.:love:

Changed rubber gasket at float & fuel pump to prevent fuel leak. Minyak mahal wor & this car eat lots of petrol.

08092008399.jpg

08092008400.jpg

initialM;356035 said:
Aiyoyoh bro dun make me paiseh lar. Still cant compete wt yr baby.
I have to admit it's the best & immaculate E36 I've ever seen. Post yr car pic here & I'm sure it make other guys drooling.:love:

dare not to say the best E36 bro....i just take over the car so i just try my best to maintain it.need a lot of tips from u bro....you r the sifu of caring car!!!!

i will post it up after i lower & change to bigger rim,thanks bro for the compliments.

initialM;356038 said:
Changed rubber gasket at float & fuel pump to prevent fuel leak. Minyak mahal wor & this car eat lots of petrol.

08092008399.jpg

08092008400.jpg

bro...what happen to the old rubber seal...koyak kah?

Top Bottom