Got psychological bhp increase due to:-

1) Cleaner pedal less dust, lighter car
2) Since pedal feels good you tend to floor it
3) Since its ///M pedal u feel like driving an ///M car:smokin:
nice one bro....

Rejuvenating my E36

Buff up the interior

27042008273.jpg

Now its time for my E36 to back in garage. Need to running in my E39 before doing overhaul on next oil service.

Great stuff IM,... always nice to hv a spanking clean interior as we spend most of our time driving our UDMs'
Cheers mate.

BrianJ;318343 said:
Great stuff IM,... always nice to hv a spanking clean interior as we spend most of our time driving our UDMs'
Cheers mate.

Thanks bro, urs not bad either:top: What to do my car is an old junk(11 yrs)

Refurbishing my E39 interior after driving it for bout 2 weeks. Feel bored coz too big & heavy. Missing driving my E36.

All stripped

10052008279.jpg

10052008282.jpg

10052008281.jpg

After stripped & cleaned, back to garage again. My E36 lurking behind waiting to be driven:smokin:

11052008285.jpg

11052008283.jpg

Wah, boss..... u really Interior DIY champion. PM me your cost to redo the roof fabric. When u want to open your own detailing studio??? I sure support you, bro....

Today must be one of my sad/happy/long day. Dunno how to describe but someone already seriously propose for my baby. Just shopping around yesterday for widebody conversion now I can't sleep thinkin I have to let go. If it materialised I would be happy as he is true enthusiast & I hope he will continue my effort. In fact once confirm I'll give him free half day course/briefing on the details of my baby & how to take care of her. It's my first love & still grows strong & hope can still see her once a while.:stupid::20::vollkommenauf::102::(

HID-Night.jpg

excellent stuff M....

I love my E30 but I do recognise that both the E36 and the E39 are excellent daily drivers .....hard to beat in terms of overall enjoyment.

And when they are in this state of finish.... I'd have a problem choosing which to drive everyday LOL!

The day I letting go my UDM. Hope the new owner will take care of her. I would say one of the best condition 11 yrs old car around.

[video=youtube;TACYt_2gunQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TACYt_2gunQ[/video]

i can feel it, bro. Don't worry. You've done a great job on the car. Time to move on to...................... a new car.... RACUN!!!!

Top Bottom