my slim HID convertion DIY

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

skinhead

Club Guest
received my hid conversion kit taiwan made , with slim ballast just now.with my check light error eliminator kit ready since few days ago (oso diy) , wired everything. plug and play. here are few pics taken. compare the size of the ballast with 20cent shilling. its really small and slim compare to the other type of ballast. now i can enjoy my bright night drive
PIC101027002.jpg
:smokin:

Bro, did u use back the original halogen projector? what is the output like? any pic?

hky;576840 said:
Bro, did u use back the original halogen projector? what is the output like? any pic?

yeah im using the original projector. nothing wrong with the projector...output is ok, no complaint

hofmeister;577879 said:
bro, did u cut the adaptor or use it as it is ?

i use the adaptor. for e39 the installation is straight forward, no need to cut2 wire one...

managed to complete my headlight job today. installed new headlights adjuster. and with 4 new adjusters installed, finally managed to get betta light throw. no zip ties. :top:

before adjustment/light adjuster/zip ties:

PIC101029002.jpg

after the light adjuster installation :

PIC101117002.jpg

so much different:top:

bro skinhead, product from which country...cheap cheap... how much.. am interested. please provide some details like light temperature, during rain at night can still see the road-ah...???

Top Bottom