My rim cap just got stolen

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Apiz

Club Guest
23062011487.jpg
22062011486.jpg
22062011483.jpg
22062011484.jpg
rim cap baru siap semalam then it got stolen today at my kampung why! i just install the cap for god sake! left the car infront of the house about 10min while im having lunch then i heard a motorcycle i think he was just passing by or something when i check the rim 2 of my left cap was gone..now im really mad..

I think I might have an idea for a new startup business...producing alarm system solely for protecting wheel cap :p

**Sorry for the joke bro.

Bro, next time, try to put a bit of Loctite (Threadlocking) on your cap... Make it a bit harder to open/unscrew...

Sorry to hear about your loss bro... Guess someone's targeting your rim caps?

Maybe targeting my rim or my car because i just change the rim on wednesday...

Astronyu;648788 said:
I think I might have an idea for a new startup business...producing alarm system solely for protecting wheel cap :p

**Sorry for the joke bro.

LOL haha !

Fireuz;648795 said:
Bro, next time, try to put a bit of Loctite (Threadlocking) on your cap... Make it a bit harder to open/unscrew...

where i can buy this thing? is it good?

Biasa la... ada orang suka kunci ada suka rim cap.

Keep your eyes peeled on mudah!

Sorry to hear..Bro you mentioned in another thread that you are using BBS RC, but just curious why your caps looks different than the ones on RC's.

Mine is RC but I made a custom rim cap base on BBS RS design soo it can fit into my BBS RC.

aoch88;648748 said:
Welcome to Malaysia!

yes bro, welcome to malaysia ... :4: ..if its elsewhere, most probably they will leave the cap and take the whole car hehehehehhe ....:vroam:cabutzzzzz :vroam:

Apiz;650289 said:
Bolehland! LooooL!

No worries Apiz, joke2 in the morning while not forgetting your loss. I have a few (but not custom made) caps of the roundel avail. If you want, I will give it to you foc. :top:

Apiz;648841 said:
Maybe targeting my rim or my car because i just change the rim on wednesday...

poor u.. last time lost blinkers. this time rim cap. dont tesion-tension bro. gimme a kol, we drink, things forgotten haha

haha thank you uncle for your kindness its ok. no need to find it haha since idk if i want to use the cap again or not.

Top Bottom