My Ride2

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Hi Bro

initialM;346805 said:
Nice ride bro. luv those M parallel rims. Where u bought? 18"?

TQ bro ...same goes to ur rides.. i noticed ur ride in few of your post..They look awesome too.

Yeah..its 18'' and it comes with the car when i bought it . Not sure it ori or replica.

cheers

Wah lucky you. What is the offset of the rim & what's tyre size? Nice drop look

Bro

initialM;346812 said:
Wah lucky you. What is the offset of the rim & what's tyre size? Nice drop look

Hehehe.. god knows what is the offset like. Seriously donno one . All tyres are same size...245/40 .. wanted to fit 255@rear.. Just worried about the spacing or it could rub againts the fender when it bouce:rolleyes:..just dnt want to buy over trouble.

hi bro shiva...

Im sure you are more busy wt ur newer ride at the moments.. give us some updates on the experience yeah... happy driving

cheers...

sachseelan;346927 said:
hi bro shiva...

Im sure you are more busy wt ur newer ride at the moments.. give us some updates on the experience yeah... happy driving

cheers...

Hey Bro Sach:hello:..How are u.. i m good.tq

FYI, this is the same ride that i have been driving for the past 3years.. its only the look are newer ...

Altho its not the real M5..its the feeling tat counts.:driver:kekekekeke

Hey bro, morning...

i was actually talking about the car in ur avatar la....hehehe

cheers..

Hi

sachseelan;346984 said:
Hey bro, morning...

i was actually talking about the car in ur avatar la....hehehe

cheers..

Bro ... where got money to buy that car la... hijack the pic can lah . Sorry bro. Did u joined the the Melaka drive?

nop, never really get chance to join this drives and TT...work grave yard shifts...

have a nice day... ops!! i actually mistaken you fro another forummer la,,his name also shiva.he just got his new ride..sorry sorry....

cheers...

Hi

sachseelan;346990 said:
nop, never really get chance to join this drives and TT...work grave yard shifts...

have a nice day...

shall meet up then .tc

Awesome when it is low as it shud..mind sharing the coil brand?

Top Bottom