My ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
You need to host pictures on a photo share site like photobucket before you can IMG tag them onto here...

thanks david, but i dont think i have any of those yet :)

iceman, i am still new to uploading pic here bro iceman, u teach me lah boleh kah? hehe

i try to attach again the pic, if tak jadi pls dont scold me ok? *cabutz*:p

chili e30,

just create a thread and type whatever u wanna type there. Then in the box where u type ur words u can see options, choose the "attachment" or the paper clip icon, then attach ur pic. Then when it is done...comes the tricky part...u click "submit reply" under the "additonal options" part instead of the message part...get what i mean? thats how i did it.

guys, correct me if i am wrong and also do help out chili e30 in his mission to post a pic :)

cheers

See if this way will look nicer:

432317432l.jpg

thanks rookie for the help :) appreciate that. But how do u put the pic there? Can guide me? by the way, its a pair of DEPO headlamps which the previous owner fixed...i dont think its HID...its only projector headlamps...

Need to apply silicone sealand on the right headlamp though coz every time wash car or rain, sure got water drops inside...

will post more pics in the future when i snap some :)
cheers~

Guys, took some shots of my wheels (525, e34/1990) with my Nikon, and the pics are like 1.5 to 1.7MB. cant load here.. any pointers how i can load it up? Appreciate any help, thanks

Glad to help. You just need to create an account in a photo sharing website like www.photobucket.com, upload your photos into the site, and then paste the URL here using the Image attachment function. ;)

Don, you may need to shrink your photos files before loading it here

rookie;212960 said:
Glad to help. You just need to create an account in a photo sharing website like www.photobucket.com, upload your photos into the site, and then paste the URL here using the Image attachment function. ;)

Don, you may need to shrink your photos files before loading it here

ok mate, thanks will try it out, cheers!

Top Bottom