my low profile e36

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
boleh tahan lah.....not so cun..

kekekee.....just kiddin man...love the color and rims!....its clean and smooth ...not complicated!

keep it clean man!

Thats just the thing about m contours........ I think they are a bit difficult to get right.

On some cars I've seen, they look 'heavy'.........sort of like 'too much metal' or something because of their thick spokes...... but I think u nailed it here dude :yes: .... goes well with the kit you have on.... well done!

Oh yeah BMW2002 dude.... i ommitted to mention the EOS500 is an analogue SLR.... my bad. Anyway, anyone have tips on analogue B&W photog just drop me a pm 'kay?

mienoz,
nice setup.
Where did you get the lips done? I am looking for something like this rather than the standard Mtec/RD/ACS bumper.

Originally posted by affan66@Oct 31 2005, 10:56 AM
mienoz,
nice setup.
Where did you get the lips done? I am looking for something like this rather than the standard Mtec/RD/ACS bumper.
try theva bwh pokok!..

cf front lip - rm200
cf rear lip 'ala M3' - rm250

this the option available when i mentioned to keep my ori bumper... :p

calling for lee36328...allo...allo. bro, i knew u r an expert in editing photo to change car color right?...so, can u do me a favour? wud like to see how my ride will look in JET BLACK or DARK BLUE or FERRARI RED or ALPINA WHITE or YELLOW.....

mienoz,
pelik. I asked theva to do something like this but he said he had no mould. I even showed the one in the mag. Grrr. time to revisit.

What was the keyword u used when u talked to theva on the front lip? I already have the read diffuser. Just need the sideskirts and fronts.

affan...
keyword:...theva, low budget punya bodykit tp ori bumper tak mau buang ada ka??.. :D ..that's how it begin..

in ur next visit, just mention that u looking for the same lip like that guy from seremban, believe he'll remember... keep me posted k?

kawtim. this weekend wa pigi... thanks mienoz. I'll use the magic words...

Originally posted by affan66@Nov 8 2005, 02:41 PM
kawtim. this weekend wa pigi... thanks mienoz. I'll use the magic words...
What time are you going?

Top Bottom