My Ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
StRat;194636 said:
Bought and installed already.. fuuii yoohh.. loveeeee the effect man.. wait no more and quickly go get yourself a pair. :eek:

Not sure about the price lar.. you can call them and ask before going ma.
012-6588290 ask for Paul. You can tell him you're Jason's friend, the e46 8488.. maybe can get 50 cents discount. Hehehe.. :D

Hope I've helped :) Cheers..

Wahhh.. ini sudah bagus ma.... ok lar... nanti if i am going we go together ma...boleh ka.. nanti kita kena TT sendiri ler...i belanja maa..:D

StRat;194636 said:
Bought and installed already.. fuuii yoohh.. loveeeee the effect man.. wait no more and quickly go get yourself a pair. :eek:

Not sure about the price lar.. you can call them and ask before going ma.
012-6588290 ask for Paul. You can tell him you're Jason's friend, the e46 8488.. maybe can get 50 cents discount. Hehehe.. :D

Hope I've helped :) Cheers..

Bro...i called him.. he said one set together with the bulb is 1800/=... kalau yg angle light ring saja 380/=,,, sudah pening skrg...is it necessary to change all or just change the ring alone ..can i use the existing light and change the ring .. cantik ka.. tapi the light will remain yellow ist.... tunjuk ajar sikit ma...kita baru nukak company ma...cheerss:D :D :D

nice car you have there ...

8488 ---seen you loafing around SS1 2 days ago .... why planning to visit the cemetaries ka ?

shiva73;194898 said:
Bro...i called him.. he said one set together with the bulb is 1800/=... kalau yg angle light ring saja 380/=,,, sudah pening skrg...is it necessary to change all or just change the ring alone ..can i use the existing light and change the ring .. cantik ka.. tapi the light will remain yellow ist.... tunjuk ajar sikit ma...kita baru nukak company ma...cheerss:D :D :D

Wahhhh.. that's why lar.. 3 series cheaper ma but NOoooo, you must go and buy 5 series.. now you know! Hahaha.. :p

Relax la bro, I'll give him a ring tomorrow and see how it goes. There are some cheaper Angel Eyes you can buy to match your amber lights.. its still pretty good as I've seen it on some cars before. However, the end result is no white lights la.. but you save 1800 worrrrr :D Then again, if your wife is not going to find out.. get it changed! :D Racunnnnssss... hahah...

Pic below is the actual AE on my car.. :eek:

ICEMAN 13;194914 said:
nice car you have there ...

8488 ---seen you loafing around SS1 2 days ago .... why planning to visit the cemetaries ka ?

Thanks man.. compliments go to the previous owner who did most of the mods.. I just added the finishing touch :) Not to mention the 4 times a week car wash.. :D

Aiyoh.. you spotted me ah? Was there asking for 4 numbers.. no one answered. Haha.. and dropping my wife off at some friend's.. Next time high beam lar!

waaaaah tats the one lor as in yr signature waaaahhhh nice meeeeh, has it been blown up til today?

Fingers and toes still crossed.. no blowing up yet :p only got a lot of ah moi staring at the car at night.. hahaha.. uncle, faster go get.. :D

sure heh ah moi staring at yr ride??????? i dont think so lah maybe yr wifey will stare at u lah hehehehehe

hope yr finger wont be crossed forever & got cut by ah long ya

i will call u

StRat;195034 said:
Wahhhh.. that's why lar.. 3 series cheaper ma but NOoooo, you must go and buy 5 series.. now you know! Hahaha.. :p

Relax la bro, I'll give him a ring tomorrow and see how it goes. There are some cheaper Angel Eyes you can buy to match your amber lights.. its still pretty good as I've seen it on some cars before. However, the end result is no white lights la.. but you save 1800 worrrrr :D Then again, if your wife is not going to find out.. get it changed! :D Racunnnnssss... hahah...

Pic below is the actual AE on my car.. :eek:

Chief....

Tq for ur info..

I will call u once i am in KL.. we shall meet up and discuss .. u may want to advice on which type is suitable for me . ... kalau mahal .. i beli yg murah dulu ma,, try ,, kekekekeke:D

Top Bottom