My ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

opposite_lock

Club Guest
Hello everyone,After changing wheels and body kits multiple times, I'm happy to say that I'm finally happy with my car. Thanks to Auto Future and Motorsports Division, here are the things that I did:1. M5 body kit2. Hartge front and rear lips3. Remus quad exhaust4. 20" AC Type V forged wheels with 245/30R20 fronts and 295/25R20 rears.5. M5 side mirrorsI've changed many things over the past year from the two shops mentioned, but the final look was achieved from things purchased from Motorsports Division.Here'a a picture to share with you all.Cheers.

congrats man...looks like my dream car...except the kidney grills dont u think it would look better if blacked out?

opposite_lock;368760 said:
Hello everyone,

After changing wheels and body kits multiple times, I'm happy to say that I'm finally happy with my car. Thanks to Auto Future and Motorsports Division, here are the things that I did:

1. M5 body kit
2. Hartge front and rear lips
3. Remus quad exhaust
4. 20" AC Type V forged wheels with 245/30R20 fronts and 295/25R20 rears.
5. M5 side mirrors

I've changed many things over the past year from the two shops mentioned, but the final look was achieved from things purchased from Motorsports Division.

Here'a a picture to share with you all.

Cheers.

Bro,
1) How much is cost for the M5 Side Mirror??? You can PM me if it's not convenient here :D
2) AC Type V 20" rims... you got it fr Autofuture right? How much it cost you?

opposite_lock;368760 said:
Hello everyone,

After changing wheels and body kits multiple times, I'm happy to say that I'm finally happy with my car. Thanks to Auto Future and Motorsports Division, here are the things that I did:

1. M5 body kit
2. Hartge front and rear lips
3. Remus quad exhaust
4. 20" AC Type V forged wheels with 245/30R20 fronts and 295/25R20 rears.
5. M5 side mirrors

I've changed many things over the past year from the two shops mentioned, but the final look was achieved from things purchased from Motorsports Division.

Here'a a picture to share with you all.

Cheers.

Very nice, did you do your remus quads at MD? Is it application specific how much did it cost if you don't mind.

Very nice Ride Bro, Beware of parking next to the Van, you might get 20 cent dent when they open their door,
Cheers
Mus

Thanks for the compliments. I've added a picture of the rear that was hastily taken with my cell phone so please excuse the quality.

Ess530i, I agree with you that it would look better with a black kidney grille, but I'm somewhat of a traditionalist in the sense that I believe some things are distinctly BMW and shouldn't be touched, and to me, the kidney grille is one of them. I'm also a non-believer in changing the BMW emblem to a Hartge or to any other marques.

Thule, Bozo and DMeNS, I honestly can't remember the exact cost for every item (I have a really bad memory), but the side mirrors should be 4K+ while the quads are 5K+. I got the wheels at a VERY good price from a friend. For the life of me, I also can't remember how much I spent for the entire setup because I've changed my rims four times and body kits and exhaust twice this past 12 months so there was a lot of selling and buying...and I've completely lost count!

Sorry I'm not much of a help but MD is very fair in both buying and selling, and I have complete faith in them so go check them out for prices :top:

opposite_lock;369498 said:
Thanks for the compliments. I've added a picture of the rear that was hastily taken with my cell phone so please excuse the quality.

Ess530i, I agree with you that it would look better with a black kidney grille, but I'm somewhat of a traditionalist in the sense that I believe some things are distinctly BMW and shouldn't be touched, and to me, the kidney grille is one of them. I'm also a non-believer in changing the BMW emblem to a Hartge or to any other marques.

Thule, Bozo and DMeNS, I honestly can't remember the exact cost for every item (I have a really bad memory), but the side mirrors should be 4K+ while the quads are 5K+. I got the wheels at a VERY good price from a friend. For the life of me, I also can't remember how much I spent for the entire setup because I've changed my rims four times and body kits and exhaust twice this past 12 months so there was a lot of selling and buying...and I've completely lost count!

Sorry I'm not much of a help but MD is very fair in both buying and selling, and I have complete faith in them so go check them out for prices :top:

Hey bro, u said u have changed rims couple of times. What is there left for me to pick up? The rims that u owned and for sale?? Looking for a sets now. Thanks!

attachment.php

No problem mate :D
hey opposite_lock... we have the same Remus Quad Exhaust... lol! :top:
Since my ride is a M-Sport, I am sticking to the original bodykit but added Hamann Front Lip + Rear Diffuser before installing Remus as final touch to make it lebih garang! about the rims (prefer 19"), I think that I will have to wait for longer time.. stick to the original M-Sport 18" at the moment... hahha!
But I'm dying to change to M5 side mirror... and also LCI tail light... preferably a sportier spoiler too... downside??? Lack of capital... :D

DMeNS;369502 said:
Hey bro, u said u have changed rims couple of times. What is there left for me to pick up? The rims that u owned and for sale?? Looking for a sets now. Thanks!

As a mater of fact, I still have a set of 20" Breyton Flame Sport with tires. Here's a picture. PM me if you're interested.

Top Bottom