My new love affair...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

jeembo

Club Guest
Hi guys! I'm new here...just bought this E30 320i coupe yesterday...I just dunno why but suddenly I fell in love...got it for 8K OTR . my pomen was brought to justify and he said "yes"!...so the transaction was done...just wait a couple of weeks more to get to see the real monster spawned...hehehe...first of all i wanna get rid of that stoopid JRD 16" rims...it surely must go to longkang!
newbie.jpg

Hi there. I guess you have made the right choice which is getting a UDM as your ride. You will not regret it! Anyway welcome to the club..... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

welcome to the e30 band wagon jeembo..

nice ride....good condition frm the pix...
do join for tt mate...

rgds,
-brad-

yeah..........dump the JRDs, but did you check if the engine is not a Jap too???

Originally posted by bmwky@Jun 27 2006, 03:52 PM
yeah..........dump the JRDs, but did you check if the engine is not a Jap too???
welcome aboard bro...if u free 2nite (27june) do join us at Mc Donald's centrepoint Bandar Utama...around 9pm onwards...so we can racun u wz roundup racun rumpai :yahoo:

thanks all for the warmth welcum!....i will surely join u guys for the TT session...if my time is right...its all original....no japs inside just german punks hahahah... anbody selling stuffs around here? i need some new deep dished wheels....duck tail spoiler...lowered suspension...etc...etc...
now only repairing the steering rack...this ride got karat on the floor a lil bit la...dats y i kaotim till 8K...hehehehe the kaler is diamond blue but the finishing is not nice...need some touch-ups...any sugestions are welcome...and im glad to be here....

Welcome jeembo. Nice looking ride. Even better price!

UDM stands for Altimet Draiving Mashin :beaten:

ultimate drving machine=udm
nice ride u got there.
alot of potential.

and ok ar the price?8k..
now start spending dude
and yeah get rid of that jrds
give it a bit of bling

cant wait to c what u'll turn it to
cheers

Top Bottom