My Intro - New To Forum

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Bobby7

Club Guest
Heya Guys,I'm New to the forum, The name is Bobby 31 from Sunway, a Fren of zabardast (newbie like me to the forum), started using E30 thx to him who pushed me to get the car, & to jpj :stupid: which f***ed my previous car. Long story cut short I'm getting in to Beemers.

............welcome.

u just missed the e30 drive to fraser's hill.....dont worry bro just stay tuned and more drives to come....
and dont forget to sign in as official member.

Bobby7;505465 said:
Heya Guys,

I'm New to the forum, The name is Bobby 31 from Sunway, a Fren of zabardast (newbie like me to the forum), started using E30 thx to him who pushed me to get the car, & to jpj :stupid: which f***ed my previous car. Long story cut short I'm getting in to Beemers.

....welcome to the forum Bobby. Like bluepanther said, you just missed the E30 drive up to Fraser Hill. However there is another this weekend to Kuantan. You are welcome to join ...:)

Welcome to the Forum mate.

Do join us for out teh tarik sessions to talk bout everything under the sun..

and do join up as an office member too!

Thank Guys, Yup will join soon enough. Rite now E30 need allot of attention and money to be spend on :), only after that the drive around trips will be possible :)

bimmerholic;505695 said:
welcome bobby to the club.

yea....i reckon he will be welcum to the club happily by the other om's when he sign in as an official member of this club....

Top Bottom