my E90 got Vandalised!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Eggie86;645821 said:
Wow, must be one heckuva Discipline Teacher!

I remembered back in school, many of us trembled at the sight of seeing the teacher making his rounds. :biggrin:

They hardly respect their teachers..i'm one the disc.teacher in my school..have been playing hide n seek with them in school..once caught,i gave them some whippings for a lesson..the verdict? SCRATCHES.. hehe..i'm not the fiercest though, still manage to smile while giving them a lesson..:damnmate:

fabianyee;645814 said:
Hahaha.... That one I guess quite common, especially so for disciplinary teacher...
I still remember the disciplinary teacher from my secondary school, En Mansur... Had a Proton with the number plate BEA 57. He made the rear plate with handwriting font which read like BEAST...

I have to bear with the consequences bro..its the boon and bane of being a teacher..i can still remember like 10 years back when my students pushed my dying suzuki 800cc into a garage simply because of the heavy rain..they still showed appreciation to their teacher..not all are negative at present, many of them still have the stronghold of the good values..but what a heck, i love my job n am still enjoying every moment of it..

Whippings ah? Isn't caning banned by the government? Not too sure about whippings.

Back during my school days, many of us feared punishment from the disc. teacher, especially in the form of caning or public humiliation during Assemblies.

Some students are good. But sadly, nowadays, they're just too rebellious and stubborn. But I suppose all the scoldings and stern warnings will be fruitful in the future. Just need them to be aware of it.

Keep up the good work bro!

Eggie86;645963 said:
Whippings ah? Isn't caning banned by the government? Not too sure about whippings.

Back during my school days, many of us feared punishment from the disc. teacher, especially in the form of caning or public humiliation during Assemblies.

Some students are good. But sadly, nowadays, they're just too rebellious and stubborn. But I suppose all the scoldings and stern warnings will be fruitful in the future. Just need them to be aware of it.

Keep up the good work bro!

hehe..whipping is caning la..i need to follow the procedures n giving a stroke is always done for serious offence like smoking n truancy..teachers nowadays are quite gentle in actual fact..we are also afraid being dragged to court just for the sake of disciplining them..am keeping up with the good sense of being a teacher..thanks for the kind words egg..:top:

JFT63;645973 said:
hehe..whipping is caning la..i need to follow the procedures n giving a stroke is always done for serious offence like smoking n truancy..teachers nowadays are quite gentle in actual fact..we are also afraid being dragged to court just for the sake of disciplining them..am keeping up with the good sense of being a teacher..thanks for the kind words egg..:top:

Woops, caning ah. Okie. Not banned yet? Or only public caning is banned? Haha. Left school ages ago so not really keeping abreast of developments. Like no PMR la, change back to BM for Maths and Science, etc...

Yeah, truancy and smoking are quite major offences especially in school, but cannot be avoided la. Worst is those who get recruited into gang activities. All those Gang Lapan Belas la etc, frankly it's ridiculous.

No worries mate. Am quite interested in becoming a teacher too previously, but I lack the know-how. Maybe teacher in English, or car care will do. :vroam:

Eggie86;645978 said:
Woops, caning ah. Okie. Not banned yet? Or only public caning is banned? Haha. Left school ages ago so not really keeping abreast of developments. Like no PMR la, change back to BM for Maths and Science, etc...

Yeah, truancy and smoking are quite major offences especially in school, but cannot be avoided la. Worst is those who get recruited into gang activities. All those Gang Lapan Belas la etc, frankly it's ridiculous.

No worries mate. Am quite interested in becoming a teacher too previously, but I lack the know-how. Maybe teacher in English, or car care will do. :vroam:

gangsterism is getting more serious these days.will normally contact the police for assistance..FYI caning must be done in a closed area, not within public view ..no worries mate, u can still join teaching profession..u have a very sound english, mine is so broken-malaysian-english lah..cabuuttzz

JFT63;645983 said:
gangsterism is getting more serious these days.will normally contact the police for assistance..FYI caning must be done in a closed area, not within public view ..no worries mate, u can still join teaching profession..u have a very sound english, mine is so broken-malaysian-english lah..cabuuttzz

Sad to hear about that. As long nobody is seriously harmed, what we all can do is just to educate. Hopefully they'll realise the folly of their ways.

Haha, right now don't think so. Still need to climb the corporate ladder and continue to earn money... If not how to continue funding my efforts to complete the Alpina wannabe? :vroam:

Aiya, yours where got broken la... Written is different from spoken, agreed? :biggrin:

Eggie86;645989 said:
Sad to hear about that. As long nobody is seriously harmed, what we all can do is just to educate. Hopefully they'll realise the folly of their ways.

Haha, right now don't think so. Still need to climb the corporate ladder and continue to earn money... If not how to continue funding my efforts to complete the Alpina wannabe? :vroam:

Aiya, yours where got broken la... Written is different from spoken, agreed? :biggrin:

Agreed...:trytofly:well, i'm actually quite intimidated to join this forum at first as
most of u guys are so well-off in corporate sector i must say..still wondering if there are other teachers in this forum apart from me and ezzo369..

i second your motion, climb the corporate ladder ,earn money n continue with your wannabe mission..hehe..:five:

JFT63;645998 said:
Agreed...:trytofly:well, i'm actually quite intimidated to join this forum at first as
most of u guys are so well-off in corporate sector i must say..still wondering if there are other teachers in this forum apart from me and ezzo369..

i second your motion, climb the corporate ladder ,earn money n continue with your wannabe mission..hehe..:five:

We welcome everyone, even some cuckoo minded ones.. but no conmen please.... :p And if u come across anyone who look down on u, they are just screwed up ppl who thinks too highly of themselves.. As long as u earn an honest living, don't be bother with snobs like that... The real rich ppl are the humble ones and shows no air... Those who looked down on others are just wannabes...

And we need noble-minded ppl like u to guide the younger generation... They need to be taught the right way by the right ppl in order to move the society and the country forward.... It's tough being a teacher now, scold a bit, parents come complain, let alone caning... Some students are just too pampered by their pa and ma...

Anyway, I think we are digressing from the topic aledi.... Come join us for TT or club events and share your stories... hehehe...

ck318ci;644927 said:
Was out sending my sis to LCCT today, parked the car at the drop off car park ( Paid carpark) for 15 minutes; Upon return only to realised my mom's E90 got etched on the rear passanger door. Some A#% got nothing better to do.... Is this what we do as a civilised society as the govt proclaimed?

Is making me furious to think about such barbaric behaviour of our society!

Now I need to get the whole door panel respray!

Sorry to hear CK.
Let me know if there is anything I can help you with while you're out of town.

Thaanx maxxsp..i shouldn't have kind 'hijacked' this thread n digressed from the topic..hehe..

lets get back to the topic..i understand how u feel CK..:frown:

A bunch of kids on bicycles were hovering dangerously close to my kerbside parked car in decent suburb today. When I got home, there were two wavy scratches right near the fuel flap. The nature of the scratches appeared commensurate with moving handlebars. Next time I'm there, I'm thinking about creating a mini-Exxon Valdez situation for them to enjoy on their bikes...

Actually...try using a branded scratch remover. My maid accidentally closed the autogate on my wifes' focus last week....looooong scratches down the whole side of the car. I bought a bottle of Turtlewax scratch remover/deep polish...just 10min of polishing and rubbing, removed everything. My wife was amazed, but i think it helped that the car is white...dark cars would be much harder

Top Bottom