my E90 got Vandalised!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

ck318ci

Club Guest
Was out sending my sis to LCCT today, parked the car at the drop off car park ( Paid carpark) for 15 minutes; Upon return only to realised my mom's E90 got etched on the rear passanger door. Some A#% got nothing better to do.... Is this what we do as a civilised society as the govt proclaimed? Is making me furious to think about such barbaric behaviour of our society! Now I need to get the whole door panel respray!

this is a simple example, of 'envy'..........

try polishing it off and see if it helps, before heading for respray.

Sorry to hear about that.

Some people are just so uncivilised.

Sheesh.

Hope your car will be alright after the polish bro.

cant be polished la bro... sob sob...

the etching is too deep. that the paint is off..

Mother said, car too battled, Will do a complete paint touch up in near future...

Did u park too close to the car next to urs?
Since it's an airport, there would be ppl carrying stuff and might have scratched it when squeezing past.
Or maybe on the way to there, u pissed off some fella and then they saw ur car in the parking and decided to leave a mark...

fabianyee;645028 said:
Did u park too close to the car next to urs?
Since it's an airport, there would be ppl carrying stuff and might have scratched it when squeezing past.
Or maybe on the way to there, u pissed off some fella and then they saw ur car in the parking and decided to leave a mark...

:listen: could be a thousand possibilities :( Best to let it go and have the car done. What goes round, will surely come around ....I feel for you bro .... stay cool and leave it be...:top:

I feel u bruh.. was in ur shoes late last year,in Kajang attending a relative's wedding.Parked my car by the roadside like everyone else(kampund area).As it was at night,I only realized my roof was given several nice deep scratches,as if someone had taken his keys and just banged and scratched my roof.
Like Dzul said,there's nothing much u can do other than have ur door panel worked on and repainted again.What goes around,comes around.Remember,it might not be nothing to us,but driving BMW's attracts all sorts of 'attention'.

LiteBulb;644958 said:
this is a simple example, of 'envy'..........

try polishing it off and see if it helps, before heading for respray.

Reminds me of this wallpaper:

BMW_Envy_uppslag.jpg

hahaha, so true.

but at the end of the day, cars are cars. once its out there, very hard to protect it from harm. just move on. 5 years later, change ride =D

My school students also scratch my car..i let them be for quite sometime until resprayed 2 weeks ago..what a relief! i don't know how long it will remain unscathed..so far, i just drive my wife's iswara..sayang woo, baru bikin cat..

JFT63;645785 said:
My school students also scratch my car..i let them be for quite sometime until resprayed 2 weeks ago..what a relief! i don't know how long it will remain unscathed..so far, i just drive my wife's iswara..sayang woo, baru bikin cat..

Hahaha.... That one I guess quite common, especially so for disciplinary teacher...
I still remember the disciplinary teacher from my secondary school, En Mansur... Had a Proton with the number plate BEA 57. He made the rear plate with handwriting font which read like BEAST...

Wow, must be one heckuva Discipline Teacher!

I remembered back in school, many of us trembled at the sight of seeing the teacher making his rounds. :biggrin:

Eggie86;645821 said:
Wow, must be one heckuva Discipline Teacher!

I remembered back in school, many of us trembled at the sight of seeing the teacher making his rounds. :biggrin:

Our days, we still respect the teachers... Even the 'rowdy' ones also had respect for teachers... Nowadays different story aledi...

fabianyee;645827 said:
Our days, we still respect the teachers... Even the 'rowdy' ones also had respect for teachers... Nowadays different story aledi...

You're right. Most kids today are somehow way too rebellious it seems. Putting up a big fuss when things doesn't go according to plan.

Top Bottom