My E90 323i LCI

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
alexkhoo;495129 said:
Thanks for your compliments in return!

I see. Yep. I think ours was the first 2010 model to come out of AB Penang. I was :top: when the salesperson told us that the good thing about the 2010 model compared to the 2009 model is the addition of the paddle shifters.

Going down to KL this Friday for the weekend with my parents. Got the chance to try out the car on the highway for the first time!

Mind me asking what's the mileage on your car?

U will enjoy this ride......as I know, the cruising speed for the 323i is about 140 -150kmh.....u will still feel nothing!!!!!......if u kenna cucuk from behind, just move the gear shifter to DS..........and floor the Acce........u will then know why they call this an Ultimate Driving Machine...........:top::top::top:

alexkhoo;495131 said:
Yeah. Sure. I'll give you my no. sometime later, call me when you're in PG. Where you located right now? Are there any other 323i LCI owners in Penang on this forum? 323i? I normally see 320i and 320i Sports on the road, and recently the 320d Sports. I don't see too many 323i and 325i Sports. I did see one 330i Sports in the showroom (didn't know they still sell BMW 330i). Where's Alila Homes? Never heard of it?

Bro......I am actually staying at Subang Area.......but from Penang........just been back to Malaysia for over 2 years.......have been working overseas for quite a while......

VKS;495132 said:
Im living in the island too..not many LCI 325sports here though..

Bro VKS.......we should also catch up for TT in Penang with Alex..........it will be fun. The Members at BMW Club Malaysia in KL are pretty cooooll.........can learn a lot of things from some of them with regards to the UDM........if you guys are in KL......we do have TT at different locations.......look into the thread of members meet up........

alexkhoo;495221 said:
Nice. Maybe I've seen your car before. I've seen one 325i Sports in the Jesselton area. Which part are you staying in?

Im staying at Bayan Baru let's arrange a TT session :top:

stanleycck;495233 said:
Bro VKS.......we should also catch up for TT in Penang with Alex..........it will be fun. The Members at BMW Club Malaysia in KL are pretty cooooll.........can learn a lot of things from some of them with regards to the UDM........if you guys are in KL......we do have TT at different locations.......look into the thread of members meet up........

You are rite about the KL members :top: ... Lets catch up for a TT here @ Pg....i have a week left for my outstation trip so just let me know when u guys wanna arrange..

stanleycck;495227 said:
Alex,

Alila Homes is actually situated at the end of Lebuh Lembah Permai 1......take the winding road after fettes park, first left turn when u finish the winding road......go all the way in and u will see it on the left.......a gated community.

Ohhhh, that place. I think I know where it is. Was wandering around the Lembah Permai area the other day and stumbled upon a gated community. I didn't catch the name, but I think it's the one you're saying.

stanleycck;495229 said:
U will enjoy this ride......as I know, the cruising speed for the 323i is about 140 -150kmh.....u will still feel nothing!!!!!......if u kenna cucuk from behind, just move the gear shifter to DS..........and floor the Acce........u will then know why they call this an Ultimate Driving Machine...........:top::top::top:

Ahaha. My father will be the one doing the driving, but I'm sure I'll be able to sneak in a drive on the highway for a short while. =) :top:

stanleycck;495232 said:
Bro......I am actually staying at Subang Area.......but from Penang........just been back to Malaysia for over 2 years.......have been working overseas for quite a while......

I see. You move quite a lot, eh?

VKS;495250 said:
Im staying at Bayan Baru let's arrange a TT session :top:

You are rite about the KL members :top: ... Lets catch up for a TT here @ Pg....i have a week left for my outstation trip so just let me know when u guys wanna arrange..

Bayan Baru? Nice. I go to INTI College, somewhere near the airport. =)

alexkhoo;495272 said:
I see. You move quite a lot, eh?

Yes, thats true...........stayed in US for 8 years, working around Asia for about 7 years before being transferred back to KL in 2007.......in the Culinary Industry

alexkhoo;495271 said:
Ahaha. My father will be the one doing the driving, but I'm sure I'll be able to sneak in a drive on the highway for a short while. =) :top:

Bro......how was the ride.......?????

stanleycck;499251 said:
Bro......how was the ride.......?????

Superb la bro! My dad drove on the way to KL, mostly used the right lane at about 140km/h, everyone else moved for us. Only a Cayenne overtook us, but we overtook it back and left it in our rearview mirror. :top:

I drove mostly on the way back, the drive was awesome! The power was good, ride's a little harsh though going over potholes and such, but the car worked fine! There was a short while when my dad drove on the way back (because I wanted to take a nap) and apparently he went up to 150-160 in Sports mode!

Why I sound excited? Because our CR-V which used to be the 'travelling/highway' car is very much underpowered!

alexkhoo;499387 said:
Superb la bro! My dad drove on the way to KL, mostly used the right lane at about 140km/h, everyone else moved for us. Only a Cayenne overtook us, but we overtook it back and left it in our rearview mirror. :top:

I drove mostly on the way back, the drive was awesome! The power was good, ride's a little harsh though going over potholes and such, but the car worked fine! There was a short while when my dad drove on the way back (because I wanted to take a nap) and apparently he went up to 150-160 in Sports mode!

Why I sound excited? Because our CR-V which used to be the 'travelling/highway' car is very much underpowered!

Cooollll..............now u know why this machine is called 'Ultimate Driving Machine'........:top::top::top:

Oh, not forgetting the 6 potter thats really gives the punch when needed.......

alexkhoo;495273 said:
Bayan Baru? Nice. I go to INTI College, somewhere near the airport. =)

Inti is only 500m from my hse...are you studying here...pm me if you are around we'll catch up:top:

stanleycck;499407 said:
Cooollll..............now u know why this machine is called 'Ultimate Driving Machine'........:top::top::top:

Oh, not forgetting the 6 potter thats really gives the punch when needed.......

YES! :top:

Mmhmm....true.

VKS;499441 said:
Inti is only 500m from my hse...are you studying here...pm me if you are around we'll catch up:top:

Oh really? Cool! Yes. I stay in Pulau Tikus.

160kph is not much for this car..many protons can go that speed also.. haha

phas3r;502228 said:
160kph is not much for this car..many protons can go that speed also.. haha

Haha true Proton BLM hits more then 170km/h but the driver will be sweating with both his balls shrink....160km/h for me is safe cruising speed while i can still eat pringles :eek:..

:top:

160kmh is about a cruising speed for the 323i.......but drive at desired and comfortable speed..........once u have gone for the BMW driver training at Sepang.........pheeew.........u will push this beast beyond that limit.......will be booking mine in June this year....

Top Bottom