My E90 323i LCI

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

fwf92

Club Guest
To all BMW fans and especially to those who own 2009-2010 E90si just want to share photos of my baby...it is a 323i space grey with saddle brown interior

Thats a beauty.......down the road, throw in a full set of 193 M Sports 18'' wheels and it will look even more sexier.........

stanleycck;494444 said:
Thats a beauty.......down the road, throw in a full set of 193 M Sports 18'' wheels and it will look even more sexier.........

Thanks bro...your rims look great just a question with the 18" does it make your ride bumpier?

fwf92;494788 said:
Thanks bro...your rims look great just a question with the 18" does it make your ride bumpier?

Bro,

Not really.......I changed to Michelin PS2 when I went for the 18'' M Sports. I felt that the ride is somewhat more comfortable/Softer.......that is what my wife said sitting at the back with my 2 year old daughter.......driving from KL to Penang.The Ori Contis that came with the car was much more harder......just my 2 cents.

stanleycck;494794 said:
Bro,

Not really.......I changed to Michelin PS2 when I went for the 18'' M Sports. I felt that the ride is somewhat more comfortable/Softer.......that is what my wife said sitting at the back with my 2 year old daughter.......driving from KL to Penang.The Ori Contis that came with the car was much more harder......just my 2 cents.

That's great! right now the original continentals are very comfortable enough, thanks for the advice and we will take your advice into consideration... thanks again Stanley

btw, your car looks like a 325i sports, very striking from the side position :top:

Nice car bro! We just got ours too two weeks ago, in time for Chinese New Year. Ours is Platinum Bronze though. Same interior colour. Is yours the 2009 or 2010 model?

The E90, 323i LCI

After going through different views, I believe that the 323i LCI is a good bargain.....not forgetting the good looks for a Family Sports Saloon at a good price with what is being included.......power is acceptable at 190HP.......still can 'Robek' some Jappys on the highway..........many thanks to the 6 in line......

stanleycck;494818 said:
After going through different views, I believe that the 323i LCI is a good bargain.....not forgetting the good looks for a Family Sports Saloon at a good price with what is being included.......power is acceptable at 190HP.......still can 'Robek' some Jappys on the highway..........many thanks to the 6 in line......

Agreed. My uncle who came down to PG for CNY had a look at our 323i and he said it was good value-for-money as there is a lot of equipment for the car. Navigation, Comfort Access, Paddle Shifters, etc. etc. for RM275,800. He drives a 2008 523i and for the higher price, there isn't much equipment on his car compared to ours

alexkhoo;494809 said:
Nice car bro! We just got ours too two weeks ago, in time for Chinese New Year. Ours is Platinum Bronze though. Same interior colour. Is yours the 2009 or 2010 model?

Hey Alex, thanks for the compliments bro, first of all congratulations on receiving your 323i!
ours is a 2009 model which we picked up in late July, i assume that since yours is the 2010 model,
your car came with the paddle shifts right?

fwf92;494929 said:
Hey Alex, thanks for the compliments bro, first of all congratulations on receiving your 323i!
ours is a 2009 model which we picked up in late July, i assume that since yours is the 2010 model,

Could it be that The Paddle Shifters are standard for the 2010 323i?.......mine came without the shifters.........

alexkhoo;494821 said:
Agreed. My uncle who came down to PG for CNY had a look at our 323i and he said it was good value-for-money as there is a lot of equipment for the car. Navigation, Comfort Access, Paddle Shifters, etc. etc. for RM275,800. He drives a 2008 523i and for the higher price, there isn't much equipment on his car compared to ours

Alex,

It would be good if we could catch up for a TT in Penang as I do go 'Home' quite often.........I did notice some 323i LCI around PG Island during CNY this year.....next trip should be in late March......I am located at Alila Homes Tanjung Bungah.......

fwf92;494929 said:

Thanks for your compliments in return!

I see. Yep. I think ours was the first 2010 model to come out of AB Penang. I was :top: when the salesperson told us that the good thing about the 2010 model compared to the 2009 model is the addition of the paddle shifters.

Going down to KL this Friday for the weekend with my parents. Got the chance to try out the car on the highway for the first time!

Mind me asking what's the mileage on your car?

stanleycck;494931 said:
Could it be that The Paddle Shifters are standard for the 2010 323i?.......mine came without the shifters.........

That's what the salesperson said. The paddle shifters are standard for the 2010 model, a slight upgrade from the 2009 model.

stanleycck;494933 said:
Alex,

It would be good if we could catch up for a TT in Penang as I do go 'Home' quite often.........I did notice some 323i LCI around PG Island during CNY this year.....next trip should be in late March......I am located at Alila Homes Tanjung Bungah.......

Yeah. Sure. I'll give you my no. sometime later, call me when you're in PG. Where you located right now? Are there any other 323i LCI owners in Penang on this forum? 323i? I normally see 320i and 320i Sports on the road, and recently the 320d Sports. I don't see too many 323i and 325i Sports. I did see one 330i Sports in the showroom (didn't know they still sell BMW 330i). Where's Alila Homes? Never heard of it?

alexkhoo;495131 said:
Yeah. Sure. I'll give you my no. sometime later, call me when you're in PG. Where you located right now? Are there any other 323i LCI owners in Penang on this forum? 323i? I normally see 320i and 320i Sports on the road, and recently the 320d Sports. I don't see too many 323i and 325i Sports. I did see one 330i Sports in the showroom (didn't know they still sell BMW 330i). Where's Alila Homes? Never heard of it?

Im living in the island too..not many LCI 325sports here though..

alexkhoo;494821 said:

I am not an expert in Cars but I believe that the 323i can outrun a 523i.......as the 5 series is a bigger and heavier.......both have the same engine and HP

VKS;495132 said:
Im living in the island too..not many LCI 325sports here though..

Nice. Maybe I've seen your car before. I've seen one 325i Sports in the Jesselton area. Which part are you staying in?

stanleycck;495199 said:
I am not an expert in Cars but I believe that the 323i can outrun a 523i.......as the 5 series is a bigger and heavier.......both have the same engine and HP

I guess so. Same engine in a smaller car.

Alex,

Alila Homes is actually situated at the end of Lebuh Lembah Permai 1......take the winding road after fettes park, first left turn when u finish the winding road......go all the way in and u will see it on the left.......a gated community.

Top Bottom