My E60 0-100 km/h Just For Fun

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

msyizz

Club Guest
just having fun with my e60 this morning.. on empty road, straight line approx 2km near Paya Dalam, Air Molek Melakamine is just a simple e60 not like other sifu.. hehe.. mine e60 525 2004 M54..Enjoy !! :top:[video=youtube_share;b2_JCSSKXQc]http://youtu.be/b2_JCSSKXQc[/video]DTC is ON[video=youtube_share;_tE2WrQhwiI]http://youtu.be/_tE2WrQhwiI[/video]DTC is OFF

i set the limit to 110km/h to remind me on highway but always pass it.. i drive 110 like drive basikal..hehe

nice! i own the same model as yours.. 2004 e60 m54.. acceleration was just about the same as i floored the other day..

Syahmi Aziz;735481 said:
nice! i own the same model as yours.. 2004 e60 m54.. acceleration was just about the same as i floored the other day..
yeah bro.. i tried few times.. later will post vid of my e85 accel...

in the first video when the DTC is light up means ITS OFF not ON,

the second video where there is not DTC its ON , DTC is always on by default. if not sure please NEVER OFF DTC , actually never off it at all , it save your life.

dark1234;735485 said:
in the first video when the DTC is light up means ITS OFF not ON,

the second video where there is not DTC its ON , DTC is always on by default. if not sure please NEVER OFF DTC , actually never off it at all , it save your life.

is it? mybe got it wrong but when i press the dtc button it says " dsc is off, dtc is on please drive carefully" on i drive.. n.mind will try and check later.. but i love the feel when the dtc light is on... and sport drive.. main kona je.hehe

..what DTC does actually ? I know what shortcut stands for, but im wondering, what it does in real physical sense ??

nope,not sure please google first, do not risk your life for shiok sendiri, dun danger other motorist. you can off it at sepang track.

[video=youtube_share;ncE-Vk7egRo]http://youtu.be/ncE-Vk7egRo[/video]

got this quote from bimmerfest..

"Do nothing, you're in DSC. All the nannies and minders apply.

Hit the button briefly, you're in DTC. Some of the nannies and minders are off. Allows for some wheel spin to start off in snow/ice.

Hit the button again, all nannies and minders return.

Hit the button and hold for about 8-10 seconds, nannies and minders take a vacation and the fun can begin. Not recommended for rain and snow."

did some reading..hehe

In normal state, no lights, you have DSC (Dynamic Stability Control) and DTC (Dynamic Traction Control), by default. DSC helps with sliding, DTC puts a brake on to stop a wheel from spinning. There is a low system threshold for a spinning wheel, meaning the system (nanny) intervenes quite early.

Pushing the button once turns off DSC, but keeps DTC on. It allows more wheelspin than the standard setting (fewer nannies). This is designed to be used if you try to get going at slow speeds and the road is so slippery that you have no throttle response, ie the computer is limiting throttle because of wheel spin. Allowing some wheel spin can get you up a hill or get you moving sometimes when the system would otherwise stop you. Once you are moving, it is worth putting turning DTC off (back to normal state) for most drivers.

Holding the button for longer turns everything off. Good for track days, or playing around in parking lots to find out the limits of your car.

good!, understand your car limit then only you can max the car out, you driving a very sophicated engineering thus its always best to find out what button do what at what condition, this will make ownership more enjoyable.

e60 is a huge car thus its always keep the nanny on as the weight can easy understeer the car. unlike 3 series which are very agile.

dark1234;735496 said:
good!, understand your car limit then only you can max the car out, you driving a very sophicated engineering thus its always best to find out what button do what at what condition, this will make ownership more enjoyable.

e60 is a huge car thus its always keep the nanny on as the weight can easy understeer the car. unlike 3 series which are very agile.

Agree... But in z's? Speechless... If only i know how to powerslide...

dark1234;735496 said:

Agree... But in z's? Speechless... If only i know how to powerslide... Huhu

Top Bottom