MY E46 Ci

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kl_mafia

Club Guest
my Beemer... im a newbie....this is my first continental car. previously was driving subaru impreza and evo 7.still learning about this car... need help/opinion from sifus on how can me this car looks better.cheersfront
453566_75_full.jpg
rear
453566_76_full.jpg
exhaust system..
453566_70_full.jpg
deep dish.. hamann HM2 19 inches.
453566_71_full.jpg
any comments?tthank you. hope to see evveryone in yum char session.pls sms me if there is.. 012 2735709

send to daiichi.
today go in as a ci.
in one week leaves the shop like an m3...he he he

wide fenders
m3 bumper with ac carbon lip
bonnet with power dome or better still go for the m3 gtr bonnet with vents
ac or carbon rear diffuser
quad titanium exhaust
m3 fender grille
19' m3 evo wheels
m3 csl boot lid or ac rear wing
m3 side mirrors
front and rear brembo brakes
nice dark tint
cun lah!

your car already looks nice but if it were mine, this is what i'd do anyway.
cheers buddy!

Originally posted by hitman@Feb 21 2006, 03:07 PM
Send to daiichi.
For me,anywhere but 'Die-Itchy'.....ahem.... :rolleyes:

kl_mafia, your car is nice as it is...Ci is designed such a way it doesn't really need any further major add-ons.

nice toys dude!! i like it!!
shud change to black color!! looks more Mafia!!! :p

Must be quite a step down power wise, just curios, why did you swap from some of the best jap performance cars for a BM?

Originally posted by Slide@Feb 21 2006, 06:20 PM
Must be quite a step down power wise, just curios, why did you swap from some of the best jap performance cars for a BM?
hi there..

i switched from a souped up proton satria (vr4 c/w 267 bhp dyno tested) to a subaru impreza wrx sti version 3 coz i wanted to feel the power and the handling of a real turbocharged awd. Furthermore, i love the sound of the boxer engine. Then after driving it for 1.5 years, the car was involved in a major accident where I ramped from behind by a sleepy army who was travelling at 120km/h at karak town. the rear portion of the car was totaly smashed up. i sent the car in to a workshop, repaired and sold it off immediately the repair work completed. Then I bought a 2001 mitsubishi lancer evolution 7 in all its standard form. spent about 30k modding it until i got bored with the power ( i was thrashed by 328i, 525i, 528i on KL-Seremban highway at top speed many many times) and the unnecessary 'attention' from souped up protons on the road. i almost bought a skyline r33 gtr after i sold off this car, however as my age is growing and the job demands me to meet up with client on daily basis, i decided to opt for something which is a bit more 'professional'. However, there's still bits and pieces of boy racer blood in me, thus i opted for this 2001 e46ci.

p/s: modded evo 7 can do 260 km/h on straight highway road with no issue, but it CANNOT maintain the speed for a longer period.

so, if anyone of you sifus are in the market of a subaru impreza or evo, you can talk to me as I know where is the best place to service this kind of cars in KL.

some pictures of my old rides....

from 2001 to 2002 this was my ride...
year 1999 souped up satria vr4 - 267bhp and 370 nm of torque (dynoed)
453566_59_full.jpg

p/s: BTSC in memories...

from 2002 to 2004 this was my ride...
year 1997 subaru impreza wrx sti version 3
453566_28_full.jpg

from 2005 to 2006 this was my ride...
year 2001 mitsubishi lancer evolution 7
453566_77_full.jpg

peace....

i think your best bet wud be:

1) csl boot
2) acs front splitter (bumper add-on)
3) oem LED rear lights
4) m3/acs mirrors
5) xenon projector
6) angel eyes
7) m3 engine hood

and....

7) supercharger!!! :D

hi bro mafia..congrats on your new acquisition.i hope there are no regrets.you didn't mention what model urs was..318Ci? 325Ci? 328Ci? 330Ci?

agree with DD..not Daiichi.well,basically stay away from fiberglass..bad news bro..
like Adliz said,u want to beef up ur car just supercharge it.i'm going that route too.
the Mtech2 that u've got right now is good already.cosmetically there's not much to do other than getting m3 sidemirrors,angel eyes and maybe LED tail lamps and doing up the suspension system.
since u've got Hamann,some brakeduct covers and also eyebrows and front splitter from the company(Hamann)wud be nice..

..enjoy the ride bro :D

nice bro ! wonderful! oh ya.. congrate !! :) ..how does it differ from your previous ride then ?? B)

nizam,

wow wee... didnt know you dump so much money on your previous ride... that must be something.... Wish i could be in your shoe... :)

Cheers on the new ride!

I used to drive E7 few years back but I have never been thrashed by any non M beemer. I just remember I have thrashed a lot of 325 328 520 523 525 528, never raced with 530 before. I doubt you've been thrashed by 328 525 or 528 as the top speed for E7 is over 250km/h and no, you can't keep going with that speed for too long. I remember I once race with a 528 from singapore back to KL, we both start from the toll in JB, 0-250km/h++ I still can see the 5 was about 100 or 200 meters behind. So, I assume you were thrashed when you car was running with stock speed limter.

Many people tend to condemn the old ride, once they got a new ride.

Top Bottom