My decent ride

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Russie

Club Guest
here are 2 pics taken today, in da morning and at nite... kinda blur coz i am using my hp camera =) comments are welcomed, but pls dont expect much coz it's just plain shots

Wait till i find the time and get a few shots using a propert digital camera. We should all be proud of our rides right? hope to see more members posting their rides, so we can share ideas and comments.

cheers

Bro,

Some poison for u:-

1) Minimum 17" rims
2) Lowered suspension
3) Mtech or AC bodykit
4) White/red rear light
5) Maybe new colour:D

Sure u will more proud of it. Not too mention wear & tear oso.

Bro InitialM,

Wah your poison really kau kau one :p but of coz all racun are welcomed, haha.
Maybe I might consider getting a new pair of white front indicator lights. The last time I asked a shop, he quoted me RM140 for a new pair original. If amber color one (original) would be RM120 per pair. Rear white/red light...mana cari original with good quality and of coz cheap price ah? I had 1 pair from previous owner (DEPO brand) but the problem is..masuk air on the right hand unit ler...that's why I changed back to original one.

:p

U take out all the rubber seal and put back with silicone sure tak masuk air:D

;) ok will try to use some silicone sealant to repair the DEPO unit when I have time. Then fix back to see if air masuk again or not. But from what I know, if non-original tail lamp, they are not as bright as original, how true?

Actually how does M-tech bodykit or AC bodykit looks like for e36? u got pics for me to refer ah?

initialM;221191 said:
My car fitted wt Mtech kit PM me yr email and I'll send u pic:)

Bro initialM....tunjuk kat sini lee gambo..boleh tengok ramai2...:)

initialM,

oh, are those the same pics u r gonna send to me? if yes then no need to send to my email coz i have seen them b4 under your thread "my udm" :)

if those are m-tech bodykit, then i prefer the original rear bumper, to me it looks nicer. But your front bumper looks great + sporty.

where did u buy the armrest? how much ah? dunno why but e36 got so little space inside the car to put things :p glovebox also so small, and my car tak ada armrest pula, how how?

Nice clean ride you have there Russie...and oh yeah....you might want to consider rewarding your UDM with a pair of new shoes! :D

Thanks DolceAddict. New pair of shoes? Why eh? U saw the shoes botak already from the pic? Hehe. In fact there are still plenty of rubbers on the tyres. Maybe later when I have extra $$$ then can change this and that. But now have to get used and learn more about the car 1st and upgrade/ change all the wear & tear parts

Oopps...sorry bro...i meant the rims..my bad! :D Totally agree with you that the wear and tear parts come first but better not let the mods wait too long tho! :D

Wah another racun coming from DolceAddict, haha. Some people told me my rims are post 97 models coz my car was registered in 98. But honestly, I have seen the pre 97 rims, I tend to like them better :p weird but true, haha.

Erh mods? Hmm, not now...really wanna see what needs to be changed on the wear & tear 1st, coz that is more important.

Got extra $ then everything is possible :)

Russie;221229 said:
Wah another racun coming from DolceAddict, haha. Some people told me my rims are post 97 models coz my car was registered in 98. But honestly, I have seen the pre 97 rims, I tend to like them better :p weird but true, haha.

Erh mods? Hmm, not now...really wanna see what needs to be changed on the wear & tear 1st, coz that is more important.

Got extra $ then everything is possible :)

It's long long way...russie..sabar je laa dulu..pelan-pelan kayuh!:)

Why issit that there is a "Chingay flag " flag infront of your car in the first picture

oh no lah, the flag is actually tied on the lamp post opposite my house.

Russie's New Ride

1a-ori.jpg

Before...

1a-oricopy3.jpg

After...

;)

Top Bottom